Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

WCS #1 Bug Reports

Server crashed on the loading screen going to crack house, this has happened a couple times before possibly a coincidence.

Vouch, Crackhouse is poison for the server, new maps please.

Server crashed on the loading screen going to crack house, this has happened a couple times before possibly a coincidence.

Vouch, Crackhouse is poison for the server, new maps please.

This is blasphemy.

nononono crackhouse is actually one of the maps that fills in the server. We just need to find what is causing the server to crash sometime when we switch to it.

Need more versions of Italy

plsno

We need a map where we all share the same spawning zone. 10 second rounds!

Corpse explosion ftw?

Hyrule Adventurer's Roll is broken, says it evades but does not actually do anything.

Actually, it blocks 50% dmg of 1 shot. However, the description of the skill has not been changed yet and will be fixxed. thnx

Edited by skitt

My zombie aka (infected) is broken. I have 100hp, with no ultimate. I believe my skin is proper to that of the respective team. In addition, Sgt. Cookie's zombie is fucked up as well, as far as I know. Thank you.

There is a bug within the teleport(no not the skill teleport, such as human) function in which people have a chance to be teleported to a location they were previously at x amount of milliseconds ago, while being shot. This is why burying people is quite buggy and some times ends up in people not getting buried, or being buried forever. This is why you sometimes get teleported in and out of the ground several times while getting shot and using the burrow skill, simultaneously, on antlion. I can make some attempts to try to mitigate perma bury, but cannot promise that this bug will ever be completely fixxed due to the how the source engine was coded.

There is a bug within the teleport(no not the skill teleport, such as human) function in which people have a chance to be teleported to a location they were previously at x amount of milliseconds ago, while being shot. This is why burying people is quite buggy and some times ends up in people not getting buried, or being buried forever. This is why you sometimes get teleported in and out of the ground several times while getting shot and using the burrow skill, simultaneously, on antlion. I can make some attempts to try to mitigate perma bury, but cannot promise that this bug will ever be completely fixxed due to the how the source engine was coded.

And if all else fails..............PULL A KAI!

Devil's Servant, Warden and from what I have heard Weapon Master and Blacksmith (need someone to confirm) do not lose their shopmenu items on death. In the case of Devil's Servant, its supposed to respawn once per round and keep its items but if it dies a second time during that round THEN it will lose the items. If dying once, it will just reset the so-called death counter at the beginning of the next round and, from my knowledge warden was similar and is broken in the same way.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Whisperwind, just heard it doing +70s to +140s damage crits or something. I did not bother to confirm but could be problematic. Weaponmaster I confirm, shopmenu never resets after you die, it will of course reset if you change teams or change races.

Edit:

Whisperwind, the damage seems to do 100% more damage versus the max of 15%, fucking did +98 on a glock headshot lol. Also the ultimate will freeze permanently when used, not sure if it still damages people with the ward.

Edited by BLiNDBoi

Sign in to follow this