Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

Men

Wtf... this was sick and fucked up... but I lol'd... a bit only because it was so damn mean and this guy is probly a troll and he is doing a damn good job here of trolling (with his promotion of a book that is probly filled with big lulz (although extremely sexest and fucked up)). But discribing her as a bitch for trying to defend herself (trying is code for failing) is kinda uncool.

I'm in no way sexist but his stuff is hilarious...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Let’s say that thinking critically is like flushing a toilet. You have your problem floating in the bowl and the solution comes about as you flush the handle. A bunch of swirly shit happens (unless you’re in Australia where I’ve been lead to believe that the water doesn’t swirl clockwise as it does here. It just drops straight into the drain) and when all the noise is over, the problem is gone.

That’s how a man brain works. Problem, flush, solved.

A woman’s brain is exactly like the above, except that before she even starts thinking, the bowl is already chock full of shit. As any man can tell you, a toilet chock full of anything — especially shit — is not going to flush. Fuck what’s it’s going to do is make one hell of a huge, horrible mess — which only makes this metaphor ten times more man-true, because that’s exactly what happens when women think — a huge, horrible mess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jan 6 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/

Watch the last few seconds of arguing; that bitch had NO idea what to say.

rofl she was pwnt, i think its funny how much he generalizes a majority of women

but i could think of a few women off the top of my head whom all of the things he says applies...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jan 6 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/

Watch the last few seconds of arguing; that bitch had NO idea what to say.

lmao I remember seeing that on on TV. I was walking by the family room and my mom was watching Dr. Phil and she said "Justin look at this" so I started to watch it laughing my ass off, while my mom is sitting there disgusted.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hotmayo @ Jan 6 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

lmao I remember seeing that on on TV. I was walking by the family room and my mom was watching Dr. Phil and she said "Justin look at this" so I started to watch it laughing my ass off, while my mom is sitting there disgusted.

+1 internet for not reacting like your mom wanted

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eggcracker @ Jan 6 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

i say we all go chauvinist.

we can do it for the lulz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jan 6 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I deem this thread full of win...

and free of women (thus far).

Lets keep it that way, we dont want any of their woman stupidity rubbing off on us.

Now for some of my favorite jokes:

What's the first thing a woman does when she gets back from the battered women's clinic?

The god damned dishes if she knows what's good for her.

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

nothing you already told her twice.

What have you done wrong when you wife comes out of the kitchen and starts nagging you? made the chain too long.

why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.

Why did the woman cross the road?

Wait, better question, why is she out of the kitchen!?

Why don't women wear watches?

There's a clock on the stove.

Why don't women need drivers licenses?

There is no road between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Why haven't any women ever gone to the moon?

It doesn't need cleaning yet

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle Esoovac @ Jan 6 2009, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I fucking love you bob :P

:lol: (no homo)

lol i remember when i was like 13 my dad got me this shirt that said "Hey princess get me a beer" lol i didnt think they would make that shirt in kids sizes.

Guest Fohacidal

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CoinStar13 @ Jan 6 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I deem this thread full of win...

and free of women (thus far).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shocker @ Jan 6 2009, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Should we all shave our heads and wear huge ass sunglass's?

to late

LOL sorry shocker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Jan 6 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think this man is going to become a meme soon.

He was huge on /b/ like 2 years ago.

I'm impressed I'm the only so far to say this: Shits old. (but awesome)

You know where would love this guy. In fact I think a big chunk already knows already. Dick Masterson is one bad ass muther fucker. At least he's just speaking his mind straight up. Reminds me of this guy:

professorbadassrs4.jpg