Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slyfox

I dont know how to approach this...

So I was on JB, being CT when I'm made LCT, and the last guy ( camping underneath VIP cell on Papas Kingdom.  I spray in there, and I hit him a bunch of times. Like so many times I could literally have killed every single T if it were full of them, but he was fine. It then says after I killed him, I hit him 30 times, giving him over 500 dmg.  The kid then claims he has a "regen hack" http://prntscr.com/8u6quc

Later, when he is playing slidecourse on the same map, he literally comes out seconds after going in.  Another player Fuzzywuzzy says that he completed it first, and watched the kid just sit afk in the corner then disappear. http://prntscr.com/8u6rb6

Pretty fishy stuff, but I don't know whether it's ban worthy and whether I should report him. 

Advice? Is he really hacking? 

You don't have a screenshot of the damage you dealt to him in console?

Sent from my SM-G925K using Tapatalk

You don't have a screenshot of the damage you dealt to him in console?

Sent from my SM-G925K using Tapatalk

First hyperlink is fubar.. copy/paste it.. its there

The vent behind cells in papa's has infinite regen at a rate of about 10-25 I think that why he didn't die. No hacks were involved in the incident. Just the map healing the t.

The hidden area underneath the VIP cell has always held HP regen properties. I'm also fairly sure you not allowed to wallbang it unless you spot a T through the gap since it's considered a vent.

The hidden area underneath the VIP cell has always held HP regen properties. I'm also fairly sure you not allowed to wallbang it unless you spot a T through the gap since it's considered a vent.

It was last CT, shenanigans are allowed

Additionally to cover the slide race event,

Chances are a ct pressed the button at some point before he popped out.

I think there is a delayed reaction for that recall button press.

Huh never knew about the secret health in the vent below VIP.  

I guess a CT may have pressed the button since there was some near the button. 

Thanks for the responses, just wanted to make sure it wasn't false accusations towards this person.  I'll try to delete this thread in 24hrs. 

Can someone just fix papas and make it so that you can't see inside the cell underneath VIP pool through that crack from the main cell area?

Can someone just fix papas and make it so that you can't see inside the cell underneath VIP pool through that crack from the main cell area?

Nah then I can't ct the newbies for killing me through it when I bait with my flashlight.

Nah then I can't ct the newbies for killing me through it when I bait with my flashlight.

I do hope you're joking...

I honestly thought Papa left that crack there on purpose back when I ported it. Though I could just close it up if people really want it gone.

I honestly thought Papa left that crack there on purpose back when I ported it. Though I could just close it up if people really want it gone.

it should definitely stay how it is. 

Eh, I don't want it there.  when people are CT, they don't shoot in there, but they know you are hiding in there, they either camp it for your escape, or come LCT/Last T they spray right into it.  Would like for it to be removed, but a one way glass for the T's would be helpful if you could. 

That is a very soft topic of conversation.

Certain members (SOs and staff that I am aware of) shoot trough the wall if they see an Arm glitch trough.

I never agreed with that conclusion, but you know, you gotta pick your fights.

In my opinion is just better to fucking close off the vent, because then assholes wont peek trough the crack and say  " I saw you" , which in that instance is vent camping aswell. And its not really the Ts fault if their player model glitches trough the damn wall.  

That is a very soft topic of conversation.

Certain members (SOs and staff that I am aware of) shoot trough the wall if they see an Arm glitch trough.

I never agreed with that conclusion, but you know, you gotta pick your fights.

In my opinion is just better to fucking close off the vent, because then assholes wont peek trough the crack and say  " I saw you" , which in that instance is vent camping aswell. And its not really the Ts fault if their player model glitches trough the damn wall.  

I agree with Mark on this one.  While I don't and tell people not to shoot into that vent, they do all the time.  Really unfair for the T's. 

Close it off with a one way glass so the tees can still see is a great idea. That way you won't have any conflicts with free killing or admin abusing.

If you wouldn't mind doing that JFK, that would be fantastic and be just one more conflict resolution on that map.

I need to learn how to make maps lol i think it would be fun and i'd be able to help fix issues but idk about 1 way glass in a regen vent.... i think remove the regen and add one way glass or keep it how it is just because 1 way walls are op on papas kingdom (as you saw with sky box) 

Also if you see an arm through the wall it IS against the rules to shoot them because you aren't supposed to be able to see the arm its just a bug in the game.

One way glass seems a bit op in my opinion.

You still gotta take the risk of rebelling and being caught.

So just closing it off is better, leave the regen, because there are always people that will spray into the vent.

While you're at it, remove the 1 way glass from the skybox vent and make it normal glass so it can be reopened to the public. In fact, remove all one-way visibility on papas kingdom.

Since when can't the cts shoot you if you are showing yourself inside the vent... What newfaggery is this? Papa's vent shouldn't be any different.

Close it off with a one way glass so the tees can still see is a great idea. That way you won't have any conflicts with free killing or admin abusing.

If you wouldn't mind doing that JFK, that would be fantastic and be just one more conflict resolution on that map.

Nah, that would be ridiculously OP for the T's. If a T manages to get in there with a rifle, the CTs in the main cell block are going to be pretty helpless for the most part. Even if they don't get a weapon, giving the Ts in there free vision of the main cellblock will make it way too easy for the Ts to decide when they should escape and make a run for the vent cell.

If Ts have access to areas of a map that have one way walls or other OP features, then that area needs to be overwhelmingly difficult to reach in the first place. Basic risk vs reward. You get rewarded for taking a massive risk that should normally get you killed by having access to a stupidly OP one way wall. Like that secret room on Lockdown and that back area on Gamers Jail where you need to reach a difficult part of the map and punch in a password.

So if the gap should be closed off, it should be closed off all the way. I think I will close it off in the end, but making people redownload a map for minor bugfixes has always irked me.

I think I will close it off in the end, but making people redownload a map for minor bugfixes has always irked me.

We could open skybox and make it all glass as suggested, that's not minor  KappaKeepo

EDIT: you could also only put 1 awp with 10 shots instead of like 20 with 1000 shots