Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

sG Secret Santa Official Thread!

No one made a thread so im doing it mother fuckers, its go time.  Type in this thread "Sign me up" and ill add you to the list of people.  Once it gets to the 15th of December I will begin use a rng to match people with their "secret santa". We will be using steam to do this so no real life shit is involved.  Try to spend a minimum of at least 10 dollars on your secret santa (you jew modder fuckers im looking at you).  Also there will be a max limit to spend which is 30 dollars! Please for the sake of this thread don't spam in it.  Keep it nice and simple, if you want to sign up say the words ill add you to a list.  Once it ends (christmas morning) post a picture of the game you all got on the forums (Screenshots of steam or RL pictures who cares).  

Tips. if you sign up use the steam wishlist to let your secret santa know some of the games you want. Otherwise expect some hello kitty island adventure game. Also when you gift your game leave your name so people know who to thank.

Edit: I cannot spell....

I'm in. Might be wise to set a hard cap just to play it safe.. Is there a way to gift games anonymously or do we just wait to xmas day and shoot out a gift from our steam acct? 

Sign me up, but will there be a middle man so the santa actually stays secret orrr nah?

EDIT: The scam would be too OP so nvm on the middle man

You should probably make this for community members only OR for people who have been ont he forums for a certain amount of time. 

You should probably make this for community members only OR for people who have been ont he forums for a certain amount of time. 

How else will these new guys buy our love though?

I have 2 cents to put in

• Please make this in members only as to avoid randoms coming in and not returning gifts

• Also what do we do to the ones who participate but do not give a gift in return?

I have 2 cents to put in

• Please make this in members only as to avoid randoms coming in and not returning gifts

• Also what do we do to the ones who participate but do not give a gift in return?

Ill match the randoms with randoms if we get a couple who want to join in, or hell ill take on a random :/As for those who do not give a gift, what can we honestly do. Nothing. I don't think it will be an issue but if it does occur we can ban them from future secret santa events if they do take place.