Sign in to follow this  
iAlwaysFail

Server Officer Changes

Firstly, we would like to thank Puff, Avery, MasterChief, Wind, Zed, Skotti and X-men for the time and dedication they gave to the community. They were valuable assets to the SO team, but sadly, they have moved on. Again, we thank them for all of their hard work.

After a month of closely watching all the members that applied for SO, we have finally selected new SOs for specified servers we needed them for. As for the ones that never received any reply to their application, we're sorry that you have not been selected to be an SO, as we received a high volume of applications and can only have a limited number of SOs and making the choices was a tough call.

With that being said, everyone please congratulate our newest SOs!

BlindBoi
Coldfuse
Daft2Punk
Demon
DogsGoMeow
Fabulous
Hurffinator
Ika
JWB10
Knox
Name
Ruffles
SpaceBugs
Wintergreen

Server Officer Roster:

Jailbeak

Eddy - JFK - Xlite - Turtlefrenzy - Oreo - Icop - DogsGoMeow - Demon - Hurffinator - Ruffles - JWB10 - Daft2Punk

Trouble Terrorist Town

Bulletford - Nom Noms - Dailey - Sexy Batman - Special Brownies - Deadpool - Hotsauce - JMafia - Coldfuse

Zombie Escape/Surf/MiniGames

Trucka - Joscal - Velo - Knox - Fabulous

Warcraft 3:GO

BlindBoi - WinterGreen - Ika - SpaceBugs - Name

Warcraft Source

Soon

Bunny Hop

Tobi - Agrippa

Lastly, the staff would like to encourage all players to PM >Sketch and/or >iAlwaysFail when you think an SO is not performing up to par with the standards an SO should be. All input shall be taken serious, as the normal player is what keeps our servers alive.

Edited by iAlwaysFail
Ooops

I am angry, I can't admin abuse myself with drugs :(

Glad to be an SO once more, hopefully I can be a SO instead of trying to manage damage control of a dying WCS server. :(

Sign in to follow this