Sign in to follow this  
Arrkham

Twinkies are back!

Meh, it was known for a while that a Mexican company started hounding Hostess when they announced bankruptcy. I wasn't expecting them to be gone forever.

Edited by Oreo

I feel sorry the ones on E-Bay that brought Twinkies for thousands of dollars after Hostess went bankrupt.

What?....You're telling me I could've bought a new computer by selling my twinkies?

sometimes i have fantasies about sitting alone in a wooden cabin over in Canada eating Twinkies with

mimics dog

Then when i realize he's too much of a bitch to hand over the dog i begin to sob lightly. If I'm alone i break out into tears and cry for hours, knowing that my prince is trapped out there in Milwaukee, living under tyranny. Maybe one day i will be brave enough to put on the armor and wield the blade known as the "Boner smasher", as i trek across the U.S.A on my quest to defeat the evil king and save the captive prince. I will be the first dog to receive the medal of honor in the history of man kind.

A dog's life is not the easy life. a dog's job is never done. We shred pussies by night, and fetch bones by day. we are legion. we always forget, we always forgive. that's because we're dogs and we're dumb shits who like to chase cars

I never really liked them, but I grew up with them, and they kinda had a sentimental feeling towards them.  I was very disappoint, thinking that in 50 years when we are old and talking about twinkies our children/grandchildren wouldn't know wtf it was.

/>

sometimes i have fantasies about sitting alone in a wooden cabin over in Canada eating Twinkies with

mimics dog

Then when i realize he's too much of a bitch to hand over the dog i begin to sob lightly. If I'm alone i break out into tears and cry for hours, knowing that my prince is trapped out there in Milwaukee, living under tyranny. Maybe one day i will be brave enough to put on the armor and wield the blade known as the "Boner smasher", as i trek across the U.S.A on my quest to defeat the evil king and save the captive prince. I will be the first dog to receive the medal of honor in the history of man kind.

A dog's life is not the easy life. a dog's job is never done. We shred pussies by night, and fetch bones by day. we are legion. we always forget, we always forgive. that's because we're dogs and we're dumb shits who like to chase cars

Literally spit out my drink reading this; it's all over my phone...

They are going to be shipped to the stores frozen, which will probably destroy whatever texture they had to begin with. This is what happens when you don't have tons of truck drivers to get the product to the store shelves in ~48 hours like they used to do.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

They are going to be shipped to the stores frozen, which will probably destroy whatever texture they had to begin with. This is what happens when you don't have tons of truck drivers to get the product to the store shelves in ~48 hours like they used to do.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Prove it.