Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy

CALLING OUT EDDY

I'd be honored to take my place back as TTT dictator where I get extremely fat and will sit there playing all day.

Server will then get #1 ttt server again, and then I will have it removed because nobody appreciates me, completely honored.

Oh the drama such as forcing people to choose sides, and threatening to remove SO of those who are on our forum? Drama indeed.

Oh the drama such as forcing people to choose sides, and threatening to remove SO of those who are on our forum? Drama indeed.

And not to mention someone having to much 5 hour energy and tripping.

More along the lines of the fact that you shouldn't be talking shit about the clan you're supposed to represent as a Server Officer. People who are not staff are not breaking any rules, and shouldn't have been punished. Criticism is one thing, but if you hate the community you're supposed to be representing you probably shouldn't represent it.

I haven't even been SO in months, probably a year, I don't remember. "Representing sG as an SO." Yeah, backstabbing is a good representation of sG as an SO. Good work.

You're taking all of this too seriously. All we've done was make a private forum for people we actually enjoy talking to and to mess around on. Will we get servers soon? Yeah sure why not. I don't mind co-existing with sG and having friendly competition but you're taking this shit too far with your recent actions. 

What have I missed? What did Eddy do?

I sent screenshots of them talking shit about sG and how they didn't care about sG and I sent them to mimic, and now it turns out most of them actually cared about sG.

nb4 staff takes eddy's out of context screenshots and shits on the SO's that keep their servers populated.

remember staff, make it count.

suicide.gif