Sign in to follow this  
BLiNDBoi

[K]Drug Addict

Drug Addict

General Idea:

A while ago an admin drugged all players, annoying as it was but the concept is the idea of the race. Forcing that state onto a race as a handicap for its ridiculous damage and abilities.

Restrictions:

Knife only

Always drugged

Level required: 3000-4000

Shopmenu Restrictions: No long-jump. No tomes for experience.

Passive Spawn: Drugs give 5HP and 15 Cash per drug.

Skills:

7 total, 6 skills 1 Ultimate.

Total Levels: 50

Skill [5]: On SPEED

Description: Whee! I move fast!

"On SPEED granted you ##% movement speed."

(40% movement speed, intervals of 8%)

Skill [5]: Loot Corpse

Description: Might find something valuable.

"You found some ___(x cash or x drugs) from ___(player name)'s corpse."

(Kill: Randomly acquire 50, 100, 150cash or 1 to 2 drugs.)

(Level requirement: 5)

Skill [5]: Pocket Knife

Description: Give me your drugs! Increased Damage.

(Increased damage +20% to 100%)

(Level requirement: 5)

Skill [5]: Drug Collecting

Description: Collecting the drugs!

"Successfully stole a drug."

(Level Requirement: 15)

(Collect drugs 20% to 100% chance to collect a drug, only collect-able upon strong knife)

(Collection: Drugs give 2-10 HP and 5-25 exp per collection)

Skill [10]: High on Pain Killers

Description: I don't feel a damn thing! Damage Reduction.

(Damage reduction: 4.5, 9, 13.5, 18, 22.5, 27, 31.5, 36, 40.5, 45%)

(Level requirement: 25)

Skill [10]: Drunken Dance

Description: 99 bottles of beer on the wall... Evasion.

(Evasion/Dodge: 3.5, 7, 10.5, 14, 17.5, 21, 24.5, 28, 31.5, 30%)

(Level requirement: 30)

Skill Ultimate [10]: Tweaked out!

Description: DRUGS!!! NOM NOM NOM!

(Effective time 3-10seconds. Cool down 20 seconds)

(Not affected by slows/freezes/stuns during the effective time)

(Level requirement: 20)

L1: Eat 1 drugs lasts 3 sec. Speed: 1.45.

L2: Eat 1 drugs lasts 3 sec. Speed: 1.50.

L3: Eat 1 drugs lasts 3 sec. Speed: 1.55.

L4: Eat 2 drugs lasts 4 sec. Speed: 1.60.

L5: Eat 2 drugs lasts 5 sec. Speed: 1.65.

L6: Eat 2 drugs lasts 6 sec. Speed: 1.70.

L7: Eat 2 drugs lasts 7 sec. Speed: 1.75.

L8: Eat 3 drugs lasts 8 sec. Speed: 1.80.

L9: Eat 3 drugs lasts 9 sec. Speed: 1.85.

L10: Eat 3 drugs lasts 10 sec. Speed: 1.90.

REVISED as of March 31. More Details

Have either of you two been drugged? Anyway its not like which one of the skills given have to be used to Level 10, for example going for to L8. Also savage does like 60-80 additional damage.

Guest MindGames

I actually suggested something like this in the WCS2 thread:

Addict [k]

level 1000

5 skills 5 levels each

Dirty needles: [use clean needles, bitch!] 10% chance to drug on contact per level: Max 50%

Snort Cocaine: [You feel hyped up!] 15% faster per level: Max 75%

Take some acid: [Your trippin' really bad] 5% evasion per level: Max 25%

Shrooms: [Everything is extremely detailed] Your knife speed is increased by 10% each level: Max 50%

Ultimate: ORANGE JUICE!: [The acidic content of the OJ increases the high!] For 10 seconds, your 25% faster, your evasion is 8%, and you have 10% damage resistance, per level: Max 125% faster, 40% evasion, and 50% damage resistance: Cooldown every round

I can think of many spin offs with the drug addiction category. For example, changing the passive to an ability feature, for example, one ability to On SPEED for the 30% speed, another for health regen, another for drug attack effect (damage over time, dot; impaired vision), and maybe a increased damage with the cost of hp/health over time. Hell, why not add an ability to maybe that is similar to the earthquake ability on bane but instead it drugs all enemy players within a even radius for x amount of time.

Ability Cycle Option 1:

On Speed: 30% movement

Feeling the High: Health Regen (Example 5 hp recover every 5 seconds)

Attack of the Drugs: Increased knife damage but at the cost of health (Example, increased damage by 5-10 at the cost of 3hp per 5 seconds)

Drug Infection: Attack (Will either drug the player who is attacked or cause damage over time to that player)

Ability Option 2:

Sharing the drugs!: All enemy players within a range (aoe) will be drugged for a period of time

Just a couple ideas that I could add, of course if I added this I would make the level requirements for it 3000-5000.

---

@MindGames

Interesting but mine is a bit over of the higher level with a serious handicap :)

Guest MindGames
thats why i understand the way the stats are on this.

Who the fuck are you?

not sure if i could play this race, last time i was drugged i ran into walls

Hey, me too. Acid is no tengo for CSS.

This race is pretty lulzy. If it's a straight copy-paste race to build, I'll totally add it.

Who the fuck are you?

i am kamea, i play on the server a lot :S

This race is pretty lulzy. If it's a straight copy-paste race to build, I'll totally add it.

add it then!

Well in my opinion, completely ignoring my previous post about abilities, I think the only troublesome part of the code is probably forcing the class to always be drugged. With a further thought, making it also impossible for an admin to remove that state would be preferred. The passive is simple modification of movement, Drug Collecting skill is basically the same thing as skulls and I'm sure you could rip that off from the first server. Going by the trend, it all depends on your inventory of code to rip from.

I think it's all around a good idea but damn. combination of eva and dmg reduction % just seems like a little much to me, maybe tone it down a bit, and maybe down the damage by like 15 or so.

Revisions of March 31:

Overall, added level requirements, knowing knife races get 5 free levels, changed it so you have to somewhat go in order. Added a restriction of no tomes to make the race a bit more challenging to level. Upon spawn the race will receive 5HP and 10 cash per drug, Max HP: 150 or 175, no limit on cash. I'm debating if there should be a limit on drugs but I figure at this point it will be hard to get a lot of them.

Altered the On SPEED skill so it is no longer passive. Five levels/points and increased the speed to 40% with intervals of 8%.

Added skill Loot Corpse. Upon killing a player I figure it would be a nice idea to add another way to get drugs however I do not want it to get too easy but I made it so you can loot cash, 50, 100 and 150. On the drug side of it I figure 2 options which give drugs of 1 and 2. I am thinking of changed it so its percentage based things such as 25% to get one drug only that way there is 25% to get 50, 100 and 150 cash. But I sort of like 40% chance to get a drug and might get 2. However for the individuals cash rewards i figure 20% for each for a total of 60% chance to get cash. To get a single drug, 30% chance and 10% chance to get 2 drugs. This might be a good way to balance it and make sure this skill isn't too much on de drugs.

Altered Drug Collecting skill so it will only give a drug if you do a strong/powerful stab. Reason for this because of the percentage and practically throwing a grenade would give a drug lol. I also added per collection the race will collect 2-10 HP and 5-25 experience per collection. Main reason for this idea is that I am hoping majority of the stabs to be kills so there will not likely be someone spamming drugs.

Altered Pocket Knife skill so it no longer does a constant damage of 96 at max. Changed the mathematics to percentage based so it can be used for both the weaker and stronger knife attacks. I do not recall the damage of the weaker knife but for the stronger a non back stab is 55 damage so 110 total which in most cases will one shot people if they have normal hp. Whether this skill should have a percentage proc rate for the damage is debatable. Reduced the level/points needed for the skill from 10 to 5.

Altered Damage reduction and evasion skills, changed the percentages to grow at a linear rate and lowered the highest point of the both. At max, Damage Reduction went from 60% to 40% and Evasion went from 47% to 35%. They are still there just not as ridiculous.

As for the ultimate, removed the HP bonus, increased the speed increases and made them linear. I also added the effect that the ultimate skill will remove or not be affected by stuns, slows or freezes. I decided to make the cool down timer 20 seconds.