Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

What we need

Our other COD4 server was up for 3 months and had an average of .2 players. I think the number speaks for itself.

we had a CoD4 server? when?

Good god people? How can you not know we had a CoD server? It was me, and I wanna say Opiate who were seriously like the only two people who played on it. And Rawr.

Can't forget me.

Guest Fohacidal
GMOD or 2142. Im actually like the 2142 idea. Me and Foh can pwn the shit out of everyone.

Titan on Tampa.

Oh fuck ya, hobo and I will either gunship or snipe yalls asses down! BOOYAH

I'd like to say a Hl2DM server, but the fanload kinda died last year,

Iunno I just really liked playing HL2DM, Hope some ppl here did too.

I was apart of |911| when I was competitive.

I have GM10, TF2, and an illegal copy of CoD4 that I got so I could play on our old CoD4 server. I don't have BF2142. I normally see people in our clan playing GM or TF2. I say GM.

GMOD or 2142. Im actually like the 2142 idea. Me and Foh can pwn the shit out of everyone.

Titan on Tampa.

Its all about CTF on camp gritbar

I honestly don't see any more user requested servers happening in the near future. Everybody screams, OH AWP, GLASS, HIDE AND SEEK, COD4, yet, we've tried every single one of those and we couldn't get more than 3 people on at a time.

The threads went exactly like this, it had community support and everybody seemed willing.

What makes this any different?

Its none of those ones...

GMOD!

And for gmod, we don't need a huge server, 14 or 18 slot will do, I am willing to set it up (With a little help from Atlas and Hobo).

Sign in to follow this