Sign in to follow this  
Poon

!propmenu

Well after not playing the Zombie Mod for a long time, I played my new map today on the ZM #1 server, and frankly it was a mess most of the time. this new command basically removes the purpose to create impossible places/ even place props in general. I just think that this should be removed, it takes a lot away from the ZombieMod I came to love. I like all the new additions but the !propmenu command just doesnt make sense. Also I witnessed some annoying admin abuse (spawning props in the skybox) as well as just noclipping whenever. I didnt record a demo, or take a screen because I just left. But yea I think it should be removed.

While fun, it does take away some maps to be playable.

As many a time, props are used to get to impossibe places.

If it's taken away, then lesbain dad might stop complaining.

But i can't see it as we have a second "Classic" server that is not working.

When it does, i'll join you on it.

Well after not playing the Zombie Mod for a long time, I played my new map today on the ZM #1 server, and frankly it was a mess most of the time. this new command basically removes the purpose to create impossible places/ even place props in general. I just think that this should be removed, it takes a lot away from the ZombieMod I came to love. I like all the new additions but the !propmenu command just doesnt make sense. Also I witnessed some annoying admin abuse (spawning props in the skybox) as well as just noclipping whenever. I didnt record a demo, or take a screen because I just left. But yea I think it should be removed.

Lurk moar. We have a ZM Classic server that will be set up soon.

Guest UrbanerMezei

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junzou @ Sep 15 2008, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lurk moar. We have a ZM Classic server that will be set up soon.

Someone of us can't wait...

I was getting rather annoyed with couch spamming last night.

Was gonna make a thread about it myself but figured I would necro this one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (UltimateOreo @ Sep 30 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Take a peek at my signature, the mass email sent out, the STEAM community and Xfire events posted, and the forum topic.

I don't know how much more I can advertise this thing.

Ride naked around your neighborhood with it painted on your body.

Guest UrbanerMezei

Well I'm a moron. :bye2:

Sign in to follow this