Sign in to follow this  
vegetavegeta

mccains VP pick

Guest starscream

Well, it will be a historic election year no matter what now. We will either have the first black president or first female VP

This guy is a jerk. Two minutes in and he just talks about how dumb she sounds and how ugly she is and keeps calling her bitch.

I agree.

Most people say Bush is a retard because of how he talks - yet he graduated from yale. Thats like saying stephen hawkings is a retard because of how he talks.

Guest starscream
I agree.

Most people say Bush is a retard because of how he talks - yet he graduated from yale. Thats like saying stephen hawkings is a retard because of how he talks.

Um.. that line or reasoning is not necessarily cogent; anyone who is rich enough and who's daddy is highly influential can go to and graduate from Yale, or any other comparable place.

Um.. that line or reasoning is not necessarily cogent; anyone who is rich enough and who's daddy is highly influential can go to and graduate from Yale, or any other comparable place.

Correct.

And I agree with Junzou.

I agree.

No not quite Zan. Stephen Hawking was not a C average student. He went to Yale because his parents are rich. Grades have very little to do with what schools you can get in when you are rich. Poor students are the ones that need straight A's to get into Ivy league schools.

Who gives a damn about what school you go to. I know plenty of prestigous college graduates who are morons. Bush isn't the smartest guy, but he gets alot less credit than he deserves for good things, and a shitload more blame for crap that falls on the shoulders of many.

And vegetales, McCains reasoning behind picking a woman VP is obvious to everyone in the world, not just some fatass dickweed like the guy in that video. Obama is going to get 95% of the black vote because...hey, he's black. He tried to capture more of the white vote by choosing, you guessed it, a white VP. Explain to me how it's foolish for McCain to pick a woman, politics is dirty no matter how clean the players may be, I applaud his WISE decision. Obama was a fool to turn down Hillary considering there is about a 40-60 split among democrats...that's 40% of democrat voters who DO NOT want Obama. lol all you want, I'll be laughing come november though when that woman is in office with McCain

Guest Fohacidal
Who gives a damn about what school you go to. I know plenty of prestigous college graduates who are morons. Bush isn't the smartest guy, but he gets alot less credit than he deserves for good things, and a shitload more blame for crap that falls on the shoulders of many.

And vegetales, McCains reasoning behind picking a woman VP is obvious to everyone in the world, not just some fatass dickweed like the guy in that video. Obama is going to get 95% of the black vote because...hey, he's black. He tried to capture more of the white vote by choosing, you guessed it, a white VP. Explain to me how it's foolish for McCain to pick a woman, politics is dirty no matter how clean the players may be, I applaud his WISE decision. Obama was a fool to turn down Hillary considering there is about a 40-60 split among democrats...that's 40% of democrat voters who DO NOT want Obama. lol all you want, I'll be laughing come november though when that woman is in office with McCain

Tbh I really dont want Obama in the White House, there is something about a charismatic leader rising to power just a few years before what many ancient societies predict to be the apocalypse. Ill take the old guy and play it safe by killing towelheads.

OMG NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN 2012! The people who study aztec history say that the calender ended because they used a very complex system for there calender and didn't bother extending it. There are also no other predictions for that date the other predicts say IN THE FUTURE! DUN DUN FUCKING DUN!

OMG NOTHING WILL HAPPEN IN 2012! The people who study aztec history say that the calender ended because they used a very complex system for there calender and didn't bother extending it. There are also no other predictions for that date the other predicts say IN THE FUTURE! DUN DUN FUCKING DUN!

Well, of course if you're reading the aztec calender nothing is going to happen.

The Mayan calender is another story.

Oh, and Foh, people thought the world would end in 2000 too. Just be honest-- it has nothing to do with charisma or crazy conspiracy theories, you don't want him there because he's not white.

Well, of course if you're reading the aztec calender nothing is going to happen.

The Mayan calender is another story.

Oh, and Foh, people thought the world would end in 2000 too. Just be honest-- it has nothing to do with charisma or crazy conspiracy theories, you don't want him there because he's not white.

Lol, just what I was tinkin.

Guest Fohacidal
he's not white.

That really is the most ignorant thing youve said about me ever. I guess I forgot to put my SARCASM TAGS on...

I dont care what color/sex he is, I just dont agree with a lot of the plans he and Biden have, I seriously think my life will be much better under McCain...

That really is the most ignorant thing youve said about me ever. I guess I forgot to put my SARCASM TAGS on...

I dont care what color/sex he is, I just dont agree with a lot of the plans he and Biden have, I seriously think my life will be much better under McCain...

McCain hadn't even heard of the mortgage crisis before his aids told him about it after he botched a question. The man is out of touch with us "common-folk."

Ill take the old guy and play it safe by killing towelheads.

AHAHAHAHA.

True, even though the old guy that fails sucks.. Better than a black guy that fails and sucks.

McCain = fail

McCain = Fail

Obama = EPIC fail.

Next president = who cares? either a black guy begging for change or a white guy like bush with a different name. Either way, they both suck.