Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

=(UV)= Rank System

Zeus is just blind and cant see that hes as worse himself. If foh havent started shit like always this wouldnt have been discussed again.

Zeus is just blind and cant see that hes as worse himself. If foh havent started shit like always this wouldnt have been discussed again.

Well technically if you, zeus, and foh hadn't continued it wouldn't be discussed. You three could've stopped it but you won't let the flame die. Just do not talk to zeus or foh if it is about who has the highest post rate. You three are failures... <3

I know we are. Really I like to spam and wow its a big deal. I like to post. It makes me feel good and shiny >)

Guest Fohacidal
Well technically if you, zeus, and foh hadn't continued it wouldn't be discussed. You three could've stopped it but you won't let the flame die. Just do not talk to zeus or foh if it is about who has the highest post rate. You three are failures... <3

Your the failure for discussing the topic D:

Also zeus let me remind you I wasnt the only one who was suspended off the forums for trolling/flaiming, so before you call others trolls learn to recognize your own faults.

You guys forgot me :(

Back in the day the Media Center was the stage for epic arguments between me and Zeus, which probably gave us at least 500 posts lol.

I just don't feel the need to spam or argue anymore.

Guest some fag

Not at all. Steady post rate for me (during the spans that I post), compared to you, who gained a thousand posts in a few months.

There is a reason we have that saying (going D&G on the forums)...

Guest Fohacidal
Not at all. Steady post rate for me (during the spans that I post), compared to you, who gained a thousand posts in a few months.

It actually does kinda sound good saying "going fohacidal on the forums" O.o

Remember I have not had any long periodes away from the forums but you have and you still gained so many. You lose zeus. Just admit you are a spam whore like me, foh and mindspring.

Guest Fohacidal
Remember I have not had any long periodes away from the forums but you have and you still gained so many. You lose zeus. Just admit you are a spam whore like me

Corrected

Remember I have not had any long periodes away from the forums but you have and you still gained so many. You lose zeus. Just admit you are a spam whore like me, foh and mindspring.

Wait, someone's bleeding from the vaginal orifice?

Wait, someone's bleeding from the vaginal orifice?

HAHA I mean periodes away from the forums or how you wanna say it lol.

Hey wasn't there a rank system LONG ago. Like the beginning of last year? yeah cuz i just looked at my montage(old) and noticed the [L1] next to my name. And heck since i was already an L1, that mean L2 FTW?

Guest some fag
Your the failure for discussing the topic D:

Also zeus let me remind you I wasnt the only one who was suspended off the forums for trolling/flaiming, so before you call others trolls learn to recognize your own faults.

I've never been banned for trolling. Ever. I have been banned, however, for flaming. Two very different things... Both of them I no longer do on a regular basis.

Yes... Actually, you have, but that's beside the point. I have gone at a steady pace for the entire time I've been a part of these forums. The only times I have every posted more than that pace is when I was having a serious argument with someone.

Remember, there is a reason we call it "going D&G on the forums". It's because within a few months you posted like crazy in damn near every thread of every forum to up your post count. I was gone for a month and a half, about a thousand posts ahead of you, and when I came back, you were well ahead of me (back when Bios was still leader).