Sign in to follow this  
projectmayhem9

Freemasons

No, but just a question.

Is this the organization that was parodied in the Simpsons?

That rings a bell, I'm pretty sure that they Simpsoned it.

Also, the wiki article takes tl;dr to a new level.

You realize you have to believe in a Supreme Being to join right?

It could have been another group then maybe. Not sure. Either way I'm agnostic with an atheist sort of bias atm.

In the Simpsons they were called the Stonecutters or some shit like that, but I know which episode your talking about.

Anyways, my father was offered to join but he declined, as he saw through the B.S.

They go way further than what you guys think.

yes really, why?

I thought you were atheist?

In the Simpsons they were called the Stonecutters or some shit like that, but I know which episode your talking about.

Anyways, my father was offered to join but he declined, as he saw through the B.S.

They go way further than what you guys think.

Everything in the world has BS surrounding it.

I'm a Templar Knight. Kinda related.

As in the medieval organization?

I'm not atheist. I said I don't believe in organized religion. I don't know what your dad saw Mayo because you don't see anything until you are a master mason, which even then you don't see much until you get into it. I joined out of respect for my grandfather before he died. He was a very respectable man and wanted to put a smile on his face before he left.

I'm not atheist. I said I don't believe in organized religion. I don't know what your dad saw Mayo because you don't see anything until you are a master mason, which even then you don't see much until you get into it. I joined out of respect for my grandfather before he died. He was a very respectable man and wanted to put a smile on his face before he left.

Wow similar story! I'm interested in them because of respect for my grandfather who achieved the 32nd degree.

Yes. It was refounded.

Cool. Some people believe the Masons are a continuation of the Templar.

lol, then you obviously don't know a lot about them. And you don't have to be a "master mason" to know what they are about and the things that they represent.

lol, then you obviously don't know a lot about them. And you don't have to be a "master mason" to know what they are about and the things that they represent.

Lol to know the majority of their "secrets" and knowledge, you have to get above the Blue Lodge and it's ranks.