Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

The 'ole Staff switch-aroo!

It's come to be that time again when people get moved around a bit.

I'm getting tired of writing these long descriptions for a couple simple staff changes, so let's keep this short.

We are promoting Junzou to a JCS for his help in the community, congrats.

We are demoting Anarchy to an Advisor for his lack of performing JCS duties. He was excellent as an Advisor so I have confidence he can still contribute to the clan through this position.

We are taking serious looks at people in the community for Advisor positions, so if you are interested in an Advisor position, please send me a PM with the following format-

Title- Advisor

How long you have been apart of the clan?:

What have you done for the clan so far?:

What do you plan to do for the clan?:

What makes you right for the job?:

Anything else you would like to add?:

Guest some fag

Good job, Junzou! Do us proud.

Guest Fohacidal

I win! Wait oh no I didnt, until next time!

*grats junzy punzy*

Called it D&G I was right. Gratz bro!

Lol anyone could have seen this one coming. I hope his lips aren't too chapped. Juno only likes giving people hard times and already thinks hes the shit without JCS. This will be funny. WayToGoZombie FTL.

Guest Phoenix2

Congrats Junzou. I always knew you were capable. This is way overdue and I'm sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy your new position as much as Oreo did when he got VP. o:

Now to the almighty HLSW!

P2

Lol anyone could have seen this one coming. I hope his lips aren't too chapped. Juno only likes giving people hard times and already thinks hes the shit without JCS. This will be funny. WayToGoZombie FTL.

My lips aren't too chapped-- I get other to do my ass kissing for me while I sit back in a chair with lemonade reading Good Housekeeping.

Missed you too.

Congrats Junzou. I always knew you were capable. This is way overdue and I'm sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy your new position as much as Oreo did when he got VP. o:

Now to the almighty HLSW!

P2

Yay HLSW. No one is safe from my prying eyes now >:-D

And of course, a thank you to everyone else. I appreciate it.

ROFL. We didnt steal it rofl. Help out with complaints. Hop up on that screen when I want some sexy dance you know. Juno have been through all that.

YOU DID STEAL THEM I KNOW YOU CONSPIRACY!!!

When I brought it up all you guys started pouncing on them all.

Imma gunna step it up. I havnt been on as much lately. Busy at home and such, you guys propally never noticed.

I felt like that dancing whore at my screen hasnt been update lately. You need to get on more to udate yourself.