Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Ever Meet Someone

The part that made me laugh is when he starting tea bagging the floor, cuz thats all the only thing he can hump lol_

HAHAH@!!@!@! THIS KID SUCKS! If I was his dad I would beat the shit outta him and make him go outside and he couldn’t come in till I saw some grass stains on his pants. I can’t get over the fact that he acts out the sounds and does the hand motions perfectly.

And someone had to help him with this. I think his mommy enjoys her little nerdy halo boy.

I don't get why you guys are making fun of him. So what if he likes halo 3 and likes to make stuff out of it. When i was that young i really didn't do much atleast this guy is being imaginative and creative. Seriously

I don't get why you guys are making fun of him. So what if he likes halo 3 and likes to make stuff out of it. When i was that young i really didn't do much atleast this guy is being imaginative and creative. Seriously

Wrong, the problem is he’s let Halo 3 consume his life. He does nothing but eat, sleep, and play Halo. And it’s not very creative if you’re making models of Halo 3 guns out of cardboard, what’s the point? It has already been done and looks 50 times better, so why do a shitty job and make yourself/halo look stupid? It’s also not good to not have any friends at his age. It could build up some aggression and make him lack social skills, which will cause him to suck for the rest of his life at everything but gaming.

So creative that he simply recreated a creative suit of armor made by Bungie using budget materials, because he doesn't have the money for anything better. And why doesn't he have the money? Because he's too busy playing Halo.

WHAT A COOL KID.

Guest starscream

that was entirely a waste of my time

Guest some fag
The part that made me laugh is when he starting tea bagging the floor, cuz thats all the only thing he can hump lol_

Don't make fun of him- Hell, chances are he'll get more than you. At least he appears half-way smart.

He is a teenager addicted to halo 3. I mean that's bad enough being addicted to a game but if ur so addicted u made ur own costume I mean u have a shit load of time to do that and no friends.

And anarchy I hope u know I was kidding ariund about what I said to you about that