Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

=(UV)= Recruit

Thanks for the Hard work guys this should help the imature fuckers that do not care about what we really stand for. keep the good ideas coming.

I don't like the =(UVR)= tag but otherwise this is better than what we had before. Making it fucken hard to get in now. Unlike 2 years ago when I just put on the tag without asking anyone and got admin in bf2.

I never officially joined this way, i just put the tags in and noone seemed to be bothered about it. Lucky though, if i had to go back through the recruitment process again i will fail on most stuff ^^.

Illegal immigrant, Nah i'm british. :lol:

ps. i'm watching you

I don't like the =(UVR)= tag but otherwise this is better than what we had before. Making it fucken hard to get in now. Unlike 2 years ago when I just put on the tag without asking anyone and got admin in bf2.

Lets make him make him apply for UV. Becuase clearly we don't have any records of him applying to join UV.jk I'm sure there is some record of him

Lets make him make him apply for UV. Becuase clearly we don't have any records of him applying to join UV.jk I'm sure there is some record of him

Actually there isn't any record of me applying... and if there was then they were on the old old forums (the ones before february 2007).

Lol yeah, illegal immigrant. More like pilgrim founding America.