Sign in to follow this  
UltimateOreo

=(UV)= Recruit

In effort to only accept the best members into the clan, we are introducing one more part of recruitment, it's based on the Pledge system we had way back. Basically, after a member gets the 6 yes votes they need, they will go into a 2 week recruitment trial, and their application into the locked forum "Pending Recruits" meaning it cannot be posted in. During that time, the Advisors/up will evaluate that member on the forums and servers to determine if they are really worthy for UV. At the end of those 2 weeks, we will move their thread out of the locked forum into the Recruitment forum to be revoted on. At this point, they need a revote from the Advisors, only 4 yes votes are required this time.

If they get the 4 yes votes they need, they are now an official UV member and can wear the =(UV)= tags.

During the recruitment period, they need to wear the tags =(UVR)= to signify that they are a recruit. If at ANY time they are found not wearing the recruit tag, or prematurely wearing the =(UV)= tag, their application will be denied. They may ONLY wear the tag when instructed so by an Advisor or up.

Update- Advisors/up can post notes regarding the member during their recruitment trial in the Pending Recruits section.

On another recruitment note, the following three conditions are now into effect-

#1- Do not vote before the screening is posted, doing so will null your vote. You will have to re-vote after the screening.

#2- Referalls no longer count as a Yes vote. Referrers have to vote just like the rest of us now.

#3- You must type a clear yes/no vote, and after that give the vote count.

This process begins immidiatly affecting all of the threads currently in the Recruitment Section.

Questions, comments, points of clarification? Post 'em here.

Excellent. Just to clarify something. Is it only the Advisors the vote to move them from recruit to standard member?

Guest Fohacidal
You have to be active on the forums AND servers in order to be accepted/

Win

No more nubs!

We hope.

Now to avoid the eccentrics, the psychos, the jerks, the....something I haven't named yet.

Why not make something like x amount of clan members equivalent to 1 advisor vote?

It would be very hard to manage, but I hope to get the actual clan members some perks in the future.

Anyway, just because you don't have an official vote, doesn't mean you can't influence an voters opinion.

Guest Fohacidal
the good old Pledge system

Wasnt Hobo the last one in on pledge?

Guest ShadySTDs
Lmao if Shady had his one vote yesterday he wouldnt be UVR now he has to wait and I get to bug him :D.

Don't worry I have the uncanny ability of life powning me in the face.

I'd like to add in a quick woo hoo! lol. Guess I lucked out on getting into the clan before this was brought about? *Rubs chin* Although, I'm very certain that were I to apply after the system was brought back, I'd still be accepted. :P