Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10fps

EL Diablo [Accepted]

In-Game Name:EL Diablo

Referral: fatb0y told me to just post an app

X-fire: eldiablo713

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17670950 00:27 166 0 active

Steam Name: 10fps

Do you have a working microphone?: yes

Do you have the information and can you connect to our Ventrilo server? not the information but i can get and yes

Age?: 19

Which server do you play on most? wc3 #1 love it

Link to your HLstatsX stats page- http://uv.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php?mode=pl...mp;player=99428

I will be very active i play mostly everyday to 1hour-5hours so i really like this server its my favorite

i dont got much experience in forums thought

ok... he promises to be active on the forums once he gets in, and not like some of our other members.

do not let me and my buddy junzou down.

ok... he promises to be active on the forums once he gets in, and not like some of our other members.

do not let me and my buddy junzou down.

Referral confirmed. Someone else screen him, me being on vacation and such.

Question10: Would you contribute to discussions made within UV forums and keep the topics civil? yes i would

Diablo, you also need to get a demo for a hacker report.

I say yes. I have talked with him in Vent for a while and he seems like a friendly guy.

Question10: Would you contribute to discussions made within UV forums and keep the topics civil?</span> yes i would

Diablo, you also need to get a demo for a hacker report.

I say yes. I have talked with him in Vent for a while and he seems like a friendly guy.

Again, yes, <span style="color:#00FF00">2/6

Ok, Yes, 3/6

The devil is a good player too play wit and for some reason when I give him money each day he loves me more kinda weird. Jk I don't spam money but el diablo is fun to play with

Hey fatboy I need to talk to you tom. On xfire!!! I'm doing this posting shit on my cell phone

I vote yes. And i am terribly sorry for this long vote chris/el diablo i was just like.. not focusing my attention on the recruitment section so im sorry.

Please sign up on these 3 sites. that are in this link.

http://www.undeadvengeance.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=9212

Once you have done so than please confirm it with us and we will change your forum status and then you can put on your tags.

Please don't make another topic, posting in this one will be just fine.

Welcome to =(UV)=! You can now wear the =(UV)= tags infront of your Xfire name, In Steam name, and anywhere you want to represent our clan.

I will set your forum status, congrats!