Sign in to follow this  
tazmanianxdude

Endgame avengers

So I went online and saw the movie tickets where out for the movie theater so I clicked on them and then it played me and said “sorry they are not available yet” -_- whatever 

but anyways 

what are your guys theories for this movie?

what are you guys hoping for ?

1 hour ago, Dakota said:

How many die tho

RIP Tony Stark who ends up fucking up the Avengers plan and timeline and becomes the main antagonist when they try to build the Infinity Gauntlet.

Apparently Capt America dies too.

Edited by Travesty
lol [spoiler] not [spoilers]

17 hours ago, The Ben said:

In the trailer most of characters were gray with bits of red indicating there death

Those where scenes from previous movies. I don't think it means who is going to die.  My theory

The grey and red highlights scene will be ones that get changed by time travel shenanigans. Red being the color of the reality stone. Reality will be altered in some way

1 hour ago, centran said:

Those where scenes from previous movies. I don't think it means who is going to die.  My theory

Hide contents

The grey and red highlights scene will be ones that get changed by time travel shenanigans. Red being the color of the reality stone. Reality will be altered in some way

I feel there going to somehow get the infinity gauntlet and reverse time with the time stone 

Only one avenger if I'm not mistaken has shown interest in returning. So they can kill whoever they want.