Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Battlefield V - Monthly Pass only $20

Doing nothing this weekend? You can purchase the full game with the Origin Premium Pass for only $20!

Let's play some Battlefield V together this Saturday and Sunday! It's the perfect time to start!

Ideally, we could get two squads going and dominate the field together. PUT SYNDICATE GAMERS ON DA MAP DOE.

Join Discord and share your interest in #sunday-funday

Shroud on B5

Scout Gameplay

Plane Gameplay

32 v 32 Gameplay

Levelcap Review

https://old.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/9ya4l6/enemy_uber_ride/

First day was a success! This game is lots of fun.

For those interested:

Major differences between BF1 and BF5:

1. The Time to Kill is greatly reduced. You no longer have to unload as much ammo to take down an enemy.
  2. Limited Ammo. You no longer have several clips of ammo. You have maybe two clips and then you have to either stand near a Support class or pick ammo off the field that someone dropped.
  3. No Health Regen. Well there is some, but only to about 50%. You need a medic to give you health packs to raise you to 100 Health.
  4. No more Random Bullet Deviation (RBD). The worst thing about BF1 was the RBD. Bullets would take insanely random courses resulting in medium range or close range non sense if you were under suppressing fire. Now your bullets are more accurate, but you have to work with more recoil. So there is a balance.
  5. Sniper Rifles no longer have a Sweet Spot. You need to get Head Shot/Higher Upper Torso to get a kill. Accuracy matters more. Support Class can build barriers but I see so few players actually doing this. I have not done it myself.
  6. Any player can Revive someone in “Their Squad” and only back to limited Health. Only Medics can revive anyone from any squad, back to full health. So as long as your keeping with your squad, if you get taken down, a fellow squad mate of any class can revive you to partial health.
  7. There are now Arch Types of each class type. Arch Types means that you get different abilities and weaponry load outs with each Arch Type. ie: So there could be a Medic with skills beyond the basic Med bag/Smoke grenade option.

If anyone is still on the fence about this as I was. I have gotten my $15 of fun so far with fellow sG members such as trav playing BFV and its so much more fun playing with an sG squad in game.

On 11/21/2018 at 10:43 AM, Travesty said:

d43b83fc3c.png

WTF the plane just suicide bombed. LMAO. I was expecting some bomb shells to drop or something.

Edit: It says its a rocket but does not look like a rocket at all.

4 hours ago, fps_trucka said:

WTF the plane just suicide bombed. LMAO. I was expecting some bomb shells to drop or something.

Edit: It says its a rocket but does not look like a rocket at all.

Yeah the plane bomb is hilarious

It gets nuts when your teammate's Rocket drops on your point while you're killing the other team. You get knocked back but don't take any damage. Everyone who doesn't die basically goes afk for a second or two until they realize "Oh shit! I'm still alive!"