Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trigger.exe

Long time no see

hows things going. its been a hot minute 

so yeah i quit my painting/landscaping job because my boss was a complete ass whip, and now i'm a mechanic so yeah updates lel

Welcome back man!

Things have been going good. I had an interview a couple of weeks ago at my guard unit for a full time firefighter position, and last weekend I was (unofficially) told by my supervisor that I was getting hired, so now I've just been waiting for the official phone call to know when I start. Life's been going great!

1 hour ago, Ironic said:

Welcome back man!

Things have been going good. I had an interview a couple of weeks ago at my guard unit for a full time firefighter position, and last weekend I was (unofficially) told by my supervisor that I was getting hired, so now I've just been waiting for the official phone call to know when I start. Life's been going great!

Congrats! but ya things have been going great at my new job actually. i mean yeah im making 1 dollar less than my last job but id rather show up to work and be excited to work then show up to work and wanna do shitty just so i can get fired ya know? but im making more than enough to cover my monthly bills still so its all gucci, plus instead of 8 hours a day its 10 hours a day so ig that makes up for that little 1 dollar loss.