Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avery

Fantasy Football League 2018

FFL  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Website

• NFL.com (What we've been using)
    • ESPN (another popular FFL platform)
    • Yahoo (y tho)
  2. 2. Type of League

• Standard League
    • PPR (points per reception, gives receivers a bit more points and balances slot receivers who get few yards but a lot of receptions)
    • 2QB League
  3. 3. Draft Date

• August 18
    • August 19
    • August 25
    • August 26
    • September 1
    • September 2
  4. 4. Draft Time

• 6pm EDT
    • 7pm EDT
    • 8pm EDT
    • 9pm EDT
    • 10pm EDT

1 hour ago, ZachPL said:

I got an A draft score with an 8-5 rating, I'm assuming no one is higher than 8-5

Got an A- grade, supposedly going 13-0...

It said that last year too before Johnson fucked me over.

2 hours ago, ZachPL said:

RIP MY BENCH POINTS

uJC674q.png

Yea, you would have definitely beat me had your lineup been optimized (unless the Lions D goes negative against the Jets :lol:).  I guess AP wasn't joking when he said he was ready or a big workload in Washington.

@Avery Aaaand accepted.

You treat Mr. Howard well now. Pretty fair with what you offered me but I'm glad to slightly overpay for my guy. Wish the website glitched out for my Enunwa waiver claim instead of Dorsett/Allison lol.

I keep forgetting.. Waivers reset weekly or one time thing where you use and you go back to the bottom of the list

On 9/13/2018 at 7:52 PM, Tubbles said:

@Avery Aaaand accepted.

You treat Mr. Howard well now. Pretty fair with what you offered me but I'm glad to slightly overpay for my guy. Wish the website glitched out for my Enunwa waiver claim instead of Dorsett/Allison lol.

No lie, after watching darnold and enunwa bromance, he could be a high WR2 by end of this year. I was just desperate for a decent RB after the bell/mckinnon flops.

22 hours ago, Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) said:

I keep forgetting.. Waivers reset weekly or one time thing where you use and you go back to the bottom of the list

Set to standard rules so each week last place has first priority. I honestly wouldn't mine making a new smaller league going forward for fun (PPR Keeper/dynasty) and have better rules in place such as keeping waiver priority until you use it. @Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo) @Tubbles @Jeff The Flying Shark @Beerman @Sportsteen583 @ZachPL Let me know if you are interested

Personally not a big fan of keeper league but it does keep things interesting. 

I need a RB... anyone has a RB they are willing to trade?

4 hours ago, Beerman said:

Who is the Ryan Retard with the team Those Guys?

Agreed, who the fuck is that? They apparently joined with no intention of checking this shit. Kick their ass out. I get maybe one inactive for a casual but 3? Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Yeaaa, it may not have made a difference in the final result, still woulda won by about 20 points, but that's a little ridiculous. Doesn't even have a backup QB and Rogers was questionable up until game time.

Fuck sake we have an inactive?? Kick that person out and better not hope it's a member in here...

@Avery Would you mind checking the PM you sent to all 12 players and see who it is? Most of us have out team names here so it rules out a lot of us

On 8/1/2018 at 8:57 PM, FanService said:

Sure why not

On 8/2/2018 at 12:20 PM, Beerman said:

This is my bet for first AFK

It is Fanservice.  Beerman called it weeks ago lol

Lul been busy with work (Been doing 16 hour days) and I have like 5 other leagues forgot about this one my b.