Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ironic

Family Vacation YouTube Video

Hey guys!

As some of you might know, I just got back from my family vacation in Santa Rosa,Florida. Well, I ended up taking my gopro on the trip with me and I ended up recording a lot of clips and decided to go ahead and make a YouTube video out of it. I'm thinking about maybe making more vlog type videos in my free time, but who knows. If you guys want, feel free to check it out and give me any tips ya'll might have for any future uploads.

That was dope dude!! Other than some of the clips being a bit blurry and you not being used to talking like a vlogger. I enjoyed the watch. 

25 minutes ago, Booch said:

That was dope dude!! Other than some of the clips being a bit blurry and you not being used to talking like a vlogger. I enjoyed the watch. 

Thanks man! Yeah, it's like impossible to keep the gopro from getting blurry whenever you're in the ocean and can't wipe it off with something dry haha. So I just kept a few of the good blurry ones (I thought) in the video!

That's a moon jelly!!!  Their tentacles don't hurt at all when you touch them.  Back in California when they would show up, I would just boop them, grab them, play with them; they're cool little guys.  You also saw what I think is a Southern Stingray.  They're pretty chill and neat (at least the few we have at work).  Shuffle your feet in shallow waters when you're in an area that's known to have rays.  Also, those might be herrings?  Some kind of schooling fish.  I'm guessing herring.

Nice video, makes me want to have a fun vacation that isn't just seeing family during Christmas.

13 minutes ago, Bear-Man-Thing said:

That's a moon jelly!!!  Their tentacles don't hurt at all when you touch them.  Back in California when they would show up, I would just boop them, grab them, play with them; they're cool little guys.  You also saw what I think is a Southern Stingray.  They're pretty chill and neat (at least the few we have at work).  Shuffle your feet in shallow waters when you're in an area that's known to have rays.  Also, those might be herrings?  Some kind of schooling fish.  I'm guessing herring.

Nice video, makes me want to have a fun vacation that isn't just seeing family during Christmas.

Man, you know your stuff! Thanks for the info!

Just now, Ironic said:

Man, you know your stuff! Thanks for the info!

My degree is in Marine Science and I work in an aquarium in the Life Science (Husbandry) department.  I better know my stuff!

21 minutes ago, Bear-Man-Thing said:

My degree is in Marine Science and I work in an aquarium in the Life Science (Husbandry) department.  I better know my stuff!

I assumed you had to be in a career field or something like that! Nice man!