Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ordinarygamer96

Dead By Daylight Tourney Idea

Would you be interested in taking part in an sG Dead By Daylight Tournament  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in taking part in an sG Dead By Daylight Tournament

Hey everyone so earlier while playing a dead by daylight private match with @SpartanSakaro @Stabbitty @krony @Grayson Levi we talked about maybe doing a Dead By Daylight sG tourney if  there is sufficient interest among sG members and the community at large. The way I was thinking of doing it would be having teams of 5 in which a team could have their assigned killer take on the other team's survivors and vice versa. We could judge the scoring using the in game scoring system averaged over several matches but I would be open to suggestions. The most important question rn is how many are interested in taking part in a possible organized tournament?

5 hours ago, Bluestreakid15 said:

I don't have the game, is it worth picking up?

Def. I enjoy the game alot even after putting 100+ hours in. Especially fun with friends but even with randos its a good mix of asymmetric multiplayer and spooks. DLC is relatively frequent and adds cool new killers from popular horror franchises or the devs themselves. Its only like 20 bucks and is frequently on sale for 10 bucks.

1 hour ago, krony said:

Would we need to set some rule for the perks or just go nuts eh? because there are some perks that are op on killer

We can look it over and establish rules. Maybe we can do a system where each team can call for certain perks to be banned each match

1 hour ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

We can look it over and establish rules. Maybe we can do a system where each team can call for certain perks to be banned each match

Was gonna say you might have to make it perkless and limit the killer choice to vanilla set.

48 minutes ago, Sportsteen583 said:

Was gonna say you might have to make it perkless and limit the killer choice to vanilla set.

i agree with this, considering how OP some of the perks or items can be with survivors and killers. 

9 hours ago, Bluestreakid15 said:

I don't have the game, is it worth picking up?

If you're into a game where you don't care that the devs don't fix stuff and just push out dlcs, the game is great.