Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KiLLeR

Destiny 2 Free Weekend

If you're like me and haven't bought destiny 2 yet on PC you can play it this weekend free with all the content unlocked. There is also a discount on the game + dlc combo pack which im hoping to buy since I currently play this game on PS4 exclusively. Here's an article with more information on it: https://www.pcgamer.com/destiny-2-is-free-to-play-this-weekend/ 

Just figured i'd let everyone know in case anybody is bored and wants to try a different game for free.

if any1 plays this for free and decide to buy it because its fun, dont

3 hours ago, Imperium said:

why though? If someone were to pick it up now they would have enough content to last them till september which is when the game is supposed to be even better than its current state.

1 minute ago, KiLLeR said:

why though? If someone were to pick it up now they would have enough content to last them till september which is when the game is supposed to be even better than its current state.

then you would be buying a 100$ game with not 100$ worth of content IMO

the stuff theyre releasing in the update shouldve already been in the game, and for me at least is enough to not buy it

6 hours ago, Imperium said:

I have to agree with imperium this game is sorta sad. This game has a boring storyline and the DLC content is so extra. 

10 hours ago, Imperium said:

the stuff theyre releasing in the update shouldve already been in the game, and for me at least is enough to not buy it

$100? Its all for sale right now for $40 which is way less than the original price my dude. I agree with both of you that they fucked this game up bad. I didn't play at all during the 2nd season but i've enjoyed the warmind DLC and the Spire of Stars lair isn't that bad. Also both raids are getting new prestige modes for free in like a week.

19 hours ago, Imperium said:

if you are a fan of D1, you will enjoy D2 and expansion 1 and 2.

3 hours ago, Gonepostal2000 said:

This game is always supposed to get better but hardly does with each expansion.

It's not like the game is good anyways.