Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetrock

Crack house

Some of us on War3 would like crack house add back to the server and we need your help top vote it in!

I add a pol to it but for some reason when i posted it the poll was taking!

There was an extended version of the map I played on another server that I think would solve a couple of the problems with the map, maybe also convert the hostages into bomb sites like we did with office. 

If it's just the regular crack house then imma have to say no pls, map is cancer 

EDIT: I can't find the extended map anymore :S this was a couple years ago, so rip

if crackhouse comes back can it be a decent version of the map

I would like crackhouse to be on the server but I would like i different version becuase of the races on the server!

2 hours ago, Destin said:

There was an extended version of the map I played on another server that I think would solve a couple of the problems with the map, maybe also convert the hostages into bomb sites like we did with office. 

If it's just the regular crack house then imma have to say no pls, map is cancer 

EDIT: I can't find the extended map anymore :S this was a couple years ago, so rip

I know we had it on TTTGO when we first tried out the server many years ago.  I can also try to find that one in a few days.

ehh... I say we should add it back, but i dont like small WC3 Maps.

Add it back but find that extended version of it, and pls make it bomb and not hostage because there are way to many races that just run that map

40 minutes ago, Banana Joe said:

I would not like crack house to be added. Didn’t like the map in general.

anddd realistically how much time do you spend on the server per week?  I am thinking these decisions might be better left to people who still actively play the server. Not saying thats not you, but I haven't seen you and I've spent quite a lot of time on the server in the past few months.

2 minutes ago, Im-A-Dragon said:

anddd realistically how much time do you spend on the server per week?  I am thinking these decisions might be better left to people who still actively play the server. Not saying thats not you, but I haven't seen you and I've spent quite a lot of time on the server in the past few months.

I’ve played a lot and I’ve tired this map before and knowing from experience I wouldn’t want to see this map for this particular mod, I hated the map when playing csgo casually.

Connection Time:4 days 12:03:59 hours Banana Joes total connection time on the server. 

Connection Time:8 days 09:37:14 hours  Dragon's total time. 

Your both slackers 

19 minutes ago, Im-A-Dragon said:

Im brand new, less than 2 months on the server, and thats my playtime =/

If you only have 2 months then how would u know what it was like with crackhouse on there

Hint, it was a fuckfest of knife races and flying races and tp races, anything gay it was there thats why i want a better version of it back but still want it back cause i kinda liked the fuckfest

31 minutes ago, Rock said:

If you only have 2 months then how would u know what it was like with crackhouse on there

Hint, it was a fuckfest of knife races and flying races and tp races, anything gay it was there thats why i want a better version of it back but still want it back cause i kinda liked the fuckfest

sounds like its a map that changes the Meta. I love maps that change the meta, example : Speedcastle. Great map because races that don't typically get used, get used there, and it makes for different and variable playstyles and swaps up the enjoyment. At least in my opinion. Dolls does the same thing, and as much as I hate it, westworld does the same thing. 

16 hours ago, Im-A-Dragon said:

sounds like its a map that changes the Meta. I love maps that change the meta, example : Speedcastle. Great map because races that don't typically get used, get used there, and it makes for different and variable playstyles and swaps up the enjoyment. At least in my opinion. Dolls does the same thing, and as much as I hate it, westworld does the same thing. 

The original crackhouse was not a fun thing, almost everyone hated it just be glad u weren't there for it.

Thats why i am alright with having a extended version one that is bigger or more different than the shit show of the original