Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dylan

WIN $100 PLAYING JAILBREAK

On 6/8/2018 at 3:59 PM, Travesty said:

@vexer how will we know the raffle is legit?

I’ll attempt to stream it with a name of all the people who scored 5 Hours or more over the weekend in a online raffle randomizer.

PogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChamp

PogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOLY HECK BOIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChamp

PogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChamp

FVvQSgK.png

ID LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE PEOPLE I FREEKILLED IN THESE 5 HOURS AND ALL OF THE MFKERS THAT GAVE THE SERVER SOME EXCITEMENT AND ALSO VEXER FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING EVENT IM A HECKIN WINNER BOIS

59 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

PogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChamp

PogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOLY HECK BOIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChamp

PogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChampPogChamp

FVvQSgK.png

ID LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE PEOPLE I FREEKILLED IN THESE 5 HOURS AND ALL OF THE MFKERS THAT GAVE THE SERVER SOME EXCITEMENT AND ALSO VEXER FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING EVENT IM A HECKIN WINNER BOIS

Congratz! Now spent at least 10 bucks on @rayne and the baby!

1 hour ago, Rootbeer said:

FVvQSgK.png

You freaking hecked the thing!!!!!!! I killed you so many times that’s my prize!!!!!