Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

sG Summer Bhop Event [June 1st to June 8th]

The event is over! I'd like to thank everyone who participated during the last week. Tracking of new raffle tickets and playtime have stopped, but the commands will still be available until everything has been sorted. It's late right now for me so I will be sorting through everyone's tickets, playtime, and map challenges tomorrow. If you would like to help make this process go faster you can post your steamid/steamid64, screenshots of your current playtime and map challenges that you completed. After i've sorted everything i'll probably post some stats about the event.

19 minutes ago, KiD Fearless said:

The event is over! I'd like to thank everyone who participated during the last week. Tracking of new raffle tickets and playtime have stopped, but the commands will still be available until everything has been sorted. It's late right now for me so I will be sorting through everyone's tickets, playtime, and map challenges tomorrow. If you would like to help make this process go faster you can post your steamid/steamid64, screenshots of your current playtime and map challenges that you completed. After i've sorted everything i'll probably post some stats about the event.

Had a lot of fun :gangnam:

On 5/28/2018 at 12:53 PM, Sean said:

Raffle Prizes:

• $50 (Steam/Amazon Gift Card) to the winner of the sG only raffle
  • $30 (Steam/Amazon Gift Card) to the winner of the non-sG raffle
  • 1 month of premium admin
  • 1 month of Donator
  • Custom title
  • Animated Spray 

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF OF THE MEMBER/NON-MEMBER RAFFLES:

@FuFu@daniel_

First Place Raffle Winner:
@Zero taking the month of premium admin.

Second Place Raffle Winner:
@krony taking the animated spray.

Third Place Raffle Winner:
@Sakarra taking the Custom Title.

Final Raffle Winner:
@FProz Won the remaining Donator.

Thanks everyone who competed during this event. I'll see you next time.

It was a fun event. Especially liked running mg_harero, the most unique "bhop" map I have ever played. Congrats to the winners too.  

On 6/8/2018 at 5:42 PM, KiD Fearless said:

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF OF THE MEMBER/NON-MEMBER RAFFLES:

@FuFu@daniel_

Only these users have received a badge. I failed to mention in my initial post that main-pot winners will be the only ones who will be receiving this badge. I apologize to other users who received false information in this regard.

Thanks for playing.