Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Deadpool 2 Edgy for You

What'd you guys think of Deadpool 2?

I figure right off the bat I should say I enjoyed the movie. The biggest thing that irked me was wasting the jugguernaut. Just seemed like way too much filler and only there for the fight scene. Also, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon having cameos was out to far left field.

6/10

Haven't seen it yet, but damn that low?

2 hours ago, Beerman said:

What'd you guys think of Deadpool 2?

Reveal hidden contents

I figure right off the bat I should say I enjoyed the movie. The biggest thing that irked me was wasting the jugguernaut. Just seemed like way too much filler and only there for the fight scene. Also, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon having cameos was out to far left field.

6/10

I wouldn't say it's low. It was little different than the first movie and banked on excess meta jokes again. It was very consistent to the first one, though I def laughed more during the first. And even though there are times where deadpool acknowledges some lazy writing, it doesn't really make up for it literally being lazy writing. 

I will say that while I laughed more overall during the first, this one had moments resulting in bigger laughs if that makes sense. Case in point: legs. 

Edited by Beerman

1 hour ago, Beerman said:

The Japanese version? 

Yeah. It’s in Japanese. Deadpool 2 with Japanese voice actors.