Sign in to follow this  
JahIsLove

anyone who plays war3

I have noticed that lately the server pop has been down. I was thinking that events or extra xp weekends or anything of the sort would help to populate the warcraft3 server. I have found that evenings to early morning are not being populated on the war3 server. I am wondering why so many people have not played lately. I am hoping that more people join when the rotd change happens. Also sometimes I invite people to join and some do yet most leave after a few rounds. I was wondering how to increase server pop during week nights as well as weekends. Over all I am asking anyone to join when ever they can.

43 minutes ago, camelFun said:

I don't remember when the server was moved to the west coast, but didn't that contribute to the low european pop a long time ago?

All servers are located in Chicago now iirc

10 minutes ago, Cman said:

All servers are located in Chicago now iirc

Ignore what I said then :P TTT Vanilla is on west so that''s prolly why I had the thought in my mind.

More maps rotation would be nice like some official CSGO maps more variety is nice. Also next few weeks are like finals, and project so people who are at school are cramming and finishing it. Maybe in mid/end of May we will get more people to play but an XP event is more fun

17 hours ago, nothing_but_fail said:

get on at the right time

Lol, he’s not wrong though since the servers are located in Chicago you have to go off their time zone. Also you got to take in consideration of the young players or people how have jobs that get off at a certain time. Usually for me it’s popular at 3pm to 11pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).

Server's empty at saturday at 5pm (gmt+2) I kinda quit cause I was the only one playing at the european hours anymore.

I had work and irl stuff that didn't allow me to sit in the server hours playing max 2v2 wanted to spend the free time better. Sry :(

1 hour ago, turbulance said:

I have kinda stopped playing because I am waiting on face to get back into things and I am tired of being fucked with about my personal life 24/7 when I am in there. 

You seem like a cool guy. What could people possibly say to upset you?

I usually  hop on to start server pop or when i get out of work i help new players feel confident and  comfortable. that’s how we get more users. the fact that we have regulars is great, but i want more users to join our WC3 sever

56 minutes ago, Branden said:

I usually  hop on to start server pop or when i get out of work i help new players feel confident and  comfortable. that’s how we get more users. the fact that we have regulars is great, but i want more users to join our WC3 sever

I feel the same way.

1 hour ago, ✪ The Ben said:

I like to troll with the flame predator :B):

I hate you!

At least for the time being that war3 is populated. Thanks for the help Ben.

On 6/2/2018 at 11:55 PM, Banana Joe said:

I hate you!

At least for the time being that war3 is populated. Thanks for the help Ben.

Stop lying you love me KKona