Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FaZe

What part about sG do you like the best?

I know you guys don’t care about what I like, but I just want to say that what I like about sG is that there are lots of funny, crazy, and kind members that make the game really fun. I really appreciate the sG community for always helping me with everything xD. :P

16 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

Nothing everyone here is a fag and I hate them all! But clamps! clamps is my kinda man!

Not true XD

On 4/19/2018 at 7:50 PM, FaZe said:

I know you guys don’t care about what I like, but I just want to say that what I like about sG is that there are lots of funny, crazy, and kind members that make the game really fun. I really appreciate the sG community for always helping me with everything xD. :P

I tried to do a survey and the sG community told me they were going to rape me and made fun of me. I'm already a nerdy loser IRL who always got bullied because "you're just trying to be too smart", guess some things never change... or am I on the wrong sG?

13 hours ago, austonc said:

I tried to do a survey and the sG community told me they were going to rape me and made fun of me. I'm already a nerdy loser IRL who always got bullied because "you're just trying to be too smart", guess some things never change... or am I on the wrong sG?

Stop trying to be too smart.

13 hours ago, austonc said:

Have you been tested for Autism? Possibly Asperger Syndrome?

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎08 at 2:31 PM, austonc said:

And the harrassment continues

to be honest, out of the whole sG community, I don't know why you are even still here besides trying to get beef with everyone in this community.

I want to be part of a community, and I like the zombie guys. I don't know why your community is trying to beef with me. I'm only arguing with the assholes coming after me, not everyone. A few ppl were even nice. 

This is the perfect example. I had no beef with you, but you gotta a problem with me b/c I try to defend myself against assholes. 

Maybe its because I know other ppl out there have assholes IRL who do the same thing to them, and I'm hoping they won't back down. Maybe its cuz I like to fight. Pick any, it doesnt matter. Youre the officer, if you dont want me here ban me. 

4 minutes ago, austonc said:

I want to be part of a community, and I like the zombie guys. I don't know why your community is trying to beef with me. I'm only arguing with the assholes coming after me, not everyone. A few ppl were even nice. 

This is the perfect example. I had no beef with you, but you gotta a problem with me b/c I try to defend myself against assholes. 

Maybe its because I know other ppl out there have assholes IRL who do the same thing to them, and I'm hoping they won't back down. Maybe its cuz I like to fight. Pick any, it doesnt matter. Youre the officer, if you dont want me here ban me. 

I mean its not my job to ban you on here but what I see is you are creating a huge fuss over nothing which is ludicrous and I think you just need to stop it. It seems like you are either provoking the community members or just doing this for your own entertainment to get a reaction out of others. Again I would advise you to just stop what you are doing and let it go. By the way we aren't attacking you in any sort of way since it would have no meaning to it so don't take this as a wrong turn.

3 hours ago, austonc said:

I'll be straight with you: It's very rare for this community to be accepting of a young dude who makes threads that call their genuineness? into question. You went back and censored your thread because of the backlash it received, instead of heeding the replies. No one can blame you for that, it's just those kinda things that make a poor initial impression on a gang of degenerates like sG. As long as I can remember, the community was resistant to anyone they considered stupid without giving them a chance, and the bar for entree is just ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾. Those initial impressions absolutely matter, and shit I'm getting too serious on this, but you should care about that too imo.

If you start shitposting a lot, people will probably like you. Just play the servers and call @Rootbeer a dumbass pineapple or some shit and you'll fit right in.

21 hours ago, Fuzeee said:

I mean its not my job to ban you on here but what I see is you are creating a huge fuss over nothing which is ludicrous and I think you just need to stop it. It seems like you are either provoking the community members or just doing this for your own entertainment to get a reaction out of others. Again I would advise you to just stop what you are doing and let it go. By the way we aren't attacking you in any sort of way since it would have no meaning to it so don't take this as a wrong turn.

Please quote my provocation. I would love to see it.

17 hours ago, camelFun said:

I'll be straight with you: It's very rare for this community to be accepting of a young dude who makes threads that call their genuineness? into question. You went back and censored your thread because of the backlash it received, instead of heeding the replies. No one can blame you for that, it's just those kinda things that make a poor initial impression on a gang of degenerates like sG. As long as I can remember, the community was resistant to anyone they considered stupid without giving them a chance, and the bar for entree is just ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾. Those initial impressions absolutely matter, and shit I'm getting too serious on this, but you should care about that too imo.

If you start shitposting a lot, people will probably like you. Just play the servers and call @Rootbeer a dumbass pineapple or some shit and you'll fit right in.

I didnt sensor it for back lash I was asking what people thought about the reckless use of language and ppl said "ill rape you" and "you're just thin skinned" followed by your officer asking if I have mental disorders. I don't consider anyone stupid I made a joke bc everyone was calling me thin skinned and trying to tear apart anything I said to make me look bad. 

I guess saying "or is it too much thinking for you dorito munchers" crossed a line more than the harrassment I got. All I see here is a double standard b/c im the new guy and everyone else gets a pass. I don't see you telling anyone else to stop making a fuss, I didnt start this. You can see my original post in the quotes on the old thread I just wanted it to die but FreelanceSpermDonor followed me to this thread to come at me more.

I was venting on this thread b/c I felt attacked. Sure, I didn't react the best but I thought this community was different and a place where I could talk and be me. No one liked that. I've always had a hard time making friends, I didn't try to come on here and bash people. I just wanted to ask some questions and talk and play games. But I find myself constantly on the ropes.

17 hours ago, austonc said:

Please quote my provocation. I would love to see it.

I didnt sensor it for back lash I was asking what people thought about the reckless use of language and ppl said "ill rape you" and "you're just thin skinned" followed by your officer asking if I have mental disorders. I don't consider anyone stupid I made a joke bc everyone was calling me thin skinned and trying to tear apart anything I said to make me look bad. 

I guess saying "or is it too much thinking for you dorito munchers" crossed a line more than the harrassment I got. All I see here is a double standard b/c im the new guy and everyone else gets a pass. I don't see you telling anyone else to stop making a fuss, I didnt start this. You can see my original post in the quotes on the old thread I just wanted it to die but FreelanceSpermDonor followed me to this thread to come at me more.

I was venting on this thread b/c I felt attacked. Sure, I didn't react the best but I thought this community was different and a place where I could talk and be me. No one liked that. I've always had a hard time making friends, I didn't try to come on here and bash people. I just wanted to ask some questions and talk and play games. But I find myself constantly on the ropes.

How can you still have missed the point? Everyone jumped on you because you came in with this attitude like the way you think is the right way and no one can say anything else, since, "hey guys I'm doing research, so keep in mind you're wrong." No one is going to give you what you want, especially when you're looking for a very specific kind of reply—not real opinions. That's when people throwback the shit you slung at them with your condescending OP.

YO WADDUP sG NATION ITS YA BOI SEAN COMIN AT YOU LIVE WITH SOME NEW DANK AUTISM SIMULATOR GAME PLAY.