Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fuzeee

Post your favourite Dish's or recipes.

So I just thought that what kind of food people here eat as a curiosity. For myself, I cook as a profession but I love to learn different cuisines and other peoples food traditions. My nationality is Korean but I mostly specialize in French and Italian cuisine which are my two favourites.

If you can, post a list of dishes or recipes that you have had or made yourself on here so maybe others can try making it or know about it. Any other food related questions I could probably answer as well.

Oh one of my favorite dish was the “shrimp linguine alfredo.” It’s DELICIOUS! The cream on the pasta makes my cheeks fall. I don’t know the exact recipe for it, but I’m sure there would be some online. 

I really like Crab Cakes. I just think they are so good and I don't know the recipe since my mom makes them lol. 

2 hours ago, -Sharp- said:

I really like Crab Cakes. I just think they are so good and I don't know the recipe since my mom makes them lol. 

crab cakes is just simply: crab meat, red onions, green onions, mayonnaise, and salt n pepper. I usually add fine chopped prawns to it as well to simply bulk it up and it adds more flavour.

1 hour ago, Bluestreakid15 said:

If you got a good pizza recipe, hit me up

Depends what kind of bread base you are looking for. If you want to take time to make bread, I suggest a no yeast dough since you would have to go through the process of making it rise and such.

If you want very effortless pizza, you can also use a medium sized pita bread as the bread base and add toppings on top of that.

no yeast dough recipe: 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour   2 tablespoons olive oil 

1 teaspoon baking powder    1/2 cup of milk

1/2 teaspoon salt

if bread is too dry then add a little bit more milk towards the end.

9 hours ago, FaZe said:

Oh one of my favorite dish was the “shrimp linguine alfredo.” It’s DELICIOUS! The cream on the pasta makes my cheeks fall. I don’t know the exact recipe for it, but I’m sure there would be some online. 

that one is just fettuccini or linguini pasta with béchamel and parmesan sauce. Its more simple than you think.

2 hours ago, trigger.exe said:

i really love a good sausage roll. Puff pastry, Italian spicy sausage, a mushroom duxelle, which a nice sweet and sour marinara sauce.

you should try that with salmon mousseline filling, it is just as good as the sausage roll.

15 minutes ago, Wolfshade said:

I like chicken breast,it’s my favorite dinner any tips on making it taste better?

you can do stuffed chicken breast with ham and swiss cheese

4 hours ago, trigger.exe said:

i really love a good sausage.

Yeah I bet. 

Currently waiting until about 6 pm to marinate a beef round with PC marinate to marinate for 22 hours.

I'm thinking of pairing it with a garlic bread and maybe a salad or some sort of mac and cheese.

2 hours ago, Wolfshade said:

I like chicken breast,it’s my favorite dinner any tips on making it taste better?

Lemon, Lime, and pepper Is easy and good

For a more time consuming recipe

https://www.centercutcook.com/alice-springs-chicken-outback-steakhouse-copycat/ 

if you like honey mustard and cheese this is the best shit.

also @Fuzeee I have tons of recipes ill dig up, they’re southern recipes but all delicious.

2 hours ago, vexer said:

Lemon, Lime, and pepper Is easy and good

For a more time consuming recipe

https://www.centercutcook.com/alice-springs-chicken-outback-steakhouse-copycat/ 

if you like honey mustard and cheese this is the best shit.

also @Fuzeee I have tons of recipes ill dig up, they’re southern recipes but all delicious.

cool dude, you also got any good Cajun spices? Need some for wing recipes.

I make some amazing ass burgers on a grill, hella juicy and are seasoned just right.

I can also make some good ass fried chicken.

Poor Mans fridge cheesecake: 1 small container cool whip +1 can condensed milk +1 16-20oz cream cheese. any flavor cool aide into condensed milk then MIX all ingredients together and pour into premade pie crust shell stick in fridge for 4 hours then eat it. usual cost 5$