Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

Rocket League - 1v1 Solos Tournament

Great games! Hope everyone had a fun time playing today!

GG to SirCaptainGutz and Zach for making it to the Finals!

Gutz ended up beating Zach 3-2!

Who woulda thought that @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV would be the only person to beat Gutz! 

12 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Great games! Hope everyone had a fun time playing today!

GG to SirCaptainGutz and Zach for making it to the Finals!

Gutz ended up beating Zach 3-2!

Who woulda thought that @Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV would be the only person to beat Gutz! 

He was a great player. We were neck and neck most matches, definitely made me sweat once or twice. 

I'll train up some more and get ready for the next tourney, this was a lot of fun. Shame I had to leave early for my meeting, I was hoping to do some work in the losers' bracket. Good job trav 

1 hour ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

He was a great player. We were neck and neck most matches, definitely made me sweat once or twice. 

I'll train up some more and get ready for the next tourney, this was a lot of fun. Shame I had to leave early for my meeting, I was hoping to do some work in the losers' bracket. Good job trav 

I'm glad I came back to bury you in our second meet up. Check that bracket. 

12 hours ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I knew you'd say something about that. 

Don't forget, 11-4 and 10-4. Had I not had to leave for my meeting, I'd have dished out a third and a fourth beating 

The type of person to specialize in solos is the same person who wonders why his friends never seem to invite them to things.