Sign in to follow this  
Ice

Request: Remove Admin Zombie skin on ZE

For those that don't know, there is an admin-only zombie skin on Zombie Escape that is some giant pillow thing. This skin broken in that it lies completely flat on the ground when you crouch, and it has a massive head hitbox compared to the normal zombie skins. However, the worst part is that admins are randomly forced into this skin, even when they use !zclass to specifically swap off of it. Regardless of the fact that the skin is broken, admins being forced into a giant, white target is INCREDIBLY annoying. If this skin could be removed entirely, I would be incredibly grateful, and I don't believe many admins would mourn the loss of being made into a giant, fucking target. If an admin zombie skin is required, please at least choose a model that doesn't contrast as much in comparison to other zombie models so that we aren't immediately targeted.

Picture of the skin for those that don't know what it looks like, here is it standing up and crouching: A323EA4D4987227574E1521AE4CF982555DE13A4707740BF7D23E7213A824BE21FF79A377140CD11

On 1/11/2018 at 5:24 PM, Ice said:

For those that don't know, there is an admin-only zombie skin on Zombie Escape that is some giant pillow thing. This skin broken in that it lies completely flat on the ground when you crouch, and it has a massive head hitbox compared to the normal zombie skins. However, the worst part is that admins are randomly forced into this skin, even when they use !zclass to specifically swap off of it. Regardless of the fact that the skin is broken, admins being forced into a giant, white target is INCREDIBLY annoying. If this skin could be removed entirely, I would be incredibly grateful, and I don't believe many admins would mourn the loss of being made into a giant, fucking target. If an admin zombie skin is required, please at least choose a model that doesn't contrast as much in comparison to other zombie models so that we aren't immediately targeted.

On 1/12/2018 at 9:26 AM, Sean said:

Sorry didn't check the forums in a while. I'll try to remove now.

Edit: Instead of making a thread next time just PM me directly. I'll do my best to handle it asap. I'm almost always on discord and steam.

Alright. Skin is removed. 

Edited by fps_trucka