Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EasterLee

RIP Net Neutrality

1 hour ago, EasterLee said:

Now what?

We wait for all the states to sue, there is a large amount already suing and hopefully more to come.

8 minutes ago, Rock said:

We wait for all the states to sue, there is a large amount already suing and hopefully more to come.

Better yet, what did the FCC do, they angered millions of Americans. I wouldn't be surprised if the american people grabbed the FCC by their balls and dragged them around like a little bitch. 

Just now, trigger.exe said:

Better yet, what did the FCC do, they angered millions of Americans. I wouldn't be surprised if the american people grabbed the FCC by their balls and dragged them around like a little bitch. 

Also forgot to add, we still gotta wait for the congress to let this happen. It also has to get through the house and senate

50 minutes ago, Rock said:

Also forgot to add, we still gotta wait for the congress to let this happen. It also has to get through the house and senate

huh

Just sit back and wait. I’m sure there’s gonna be even more court cases about this. It sucks, but I’m not too worried about it at the moment until stuff starts happening.

Honestly i really think there is no reason to be scared, at first i was but the more i look into it, the more i think we will be fine