Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krony the brony

Warcraft 3 Christmas Event

For the sG members that play a lot, but never enough to win prizes, it's VERY nice to have something for us. There are a few neat benefits to being a member, but I have never been part of an event that has a benefit for sG members, and I've been playing wcs/war3 for years. I can guarantee this will attract plenty of people from other servers to participate in the cancer.

Thankless jobs are thankless. Thank you for putting this together, guys. We probably wouldn't have had an event if Sharp didn't step up. Be thankful. Not fucking pricks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I have a question about the Bah humbug quest. This says whoever gets 1200+ kills (with positive KDR) and has picked up the least amount of presents/gold wins. Now does this mean physically picking up gold? Because getting kills gives you 1 gold per kill no matter what so if it's just based on amount of gold, if I get 1201 kills with the proper KDR I will have 1201 gold even if I never pick up any gold, but then someone who only gets 1200 will only have 1200 and would technically beat me if it's just based on amount of gold. But if it's based on amount physically picked up then I could have 1250 kills with 1250 gold, but someone with 1250 gold and only 1200 kills would have picked up 50 more gold than me and I would beat them. 

3 hours ago, HelloJoe said:

Im sorry but the rules state there needs to be 10 people on for the quests to be completed. Most of your screenshots show there were not 10+ people on the server at the time.

Please go over your screenshots, see how many you have any good luck finishing!

3 hours ago, nc said:

Christmas Bounce

Congrats! You have completed the quest!

On 12/22/2017 at 1:42 AM, epickillerj said:

Suprise Gift!

Congrats! You have completed the quest!

2 hours ago, Serif The Sheriff said:

I have a question about the Bah humbug quest. This says whoever gets 1200+ kills (with positive KDR) and has picked up the least amount of presents/gold wins. Now does this mean physically picking up gold? Because getting kills gives you 1 gold per kill no matter what so if it's just based on amount of gold, if I get 1201 kills with the proper KDR I will have 1201 gold even if I never pick up any gold, but then someone who only gets 1200 will only have 1200 and would technically beat me if it's just based on amount of gold. But if it's based on amount physically picked up then I could have 1250 kills with 1250 gold, but someone with 1250 gold and only 1200 kills would have picked up 50 more gold than me and I would beat them. 

It means the total amount of gold you have (typing gold in chat).

Btw, you are also not guaranteed a gold per kill. Getting gold depends on different values, damage done, assisted, etc.

21 minutes ago, ATG_AGENT said:

It means the total amount of gold you have (typing gold in chat).

Btw, you are also not guaranteed a gold per kill. Getting gold depends on different values, damage done, assisted, etc.

So theoretically I am boned if anyone else goes for this and has less gold than me

37 minutes ago, ATG_AGENT said:

With the links you produced only 4 showed the text that there were 10+ people there. This quest requires over 10 people being online/playing for it to count.

So if people were afk at that time then it doesnt count? And if so, please tell which ones didnt count.

3 hours ago, HelloJoe said:

So if people were afk at that time then it doesnt count? And if so, please tell which ones didnt count.

After confirming something about the plugin - i apologize and you do indeed have the kills required for the event. Congrats!

I want to put 2 tickets to Expertise and 1 ticket to the choice of game. e5da0f1e5a7830f878cdb866f682d21d.png

3 hours ago, Mr.Thaco-Olmon said:
  Reveal hidden contents

KggR57i.jpg

Throwing all my gold at the Open Raffle.

Joy

1 hour ago, HelloJoe said:

All my tickets into the open raffle! 1329 gold

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252671571

You put certain amounts of tickets within the open raffle. For example for Joe:

50 Level Bank Levels = 3 tickets = 400 golds (First two tickets are 100 each then you use the other 200 for the other ticket)

Warcraft 3 Supporter for 6 Months = 1 ticket = 200 golds

Steam Gift Card worth $25.00 = 2 tickets = 400 golds 

1200 golds

7 hours ago, KiD Fearless said:

all for expertise, which is five I think. Don't need the rest i think

Hide contents

gjaKdH9.jpg

And if @Serif The Sheriff doesn't post his stats then I'll go for "Christmas? Bah-Humbug!"

Reveal hidden contents

1353 kills
975 deaths

1.341 avg k/d

1981 gold

domHXZW.png

http://sg.gameme.com/player_histories/sessions/953316

RACE OF THE DAY ELEMENTAL OKAY KIDDO 

"Turn presents into tickets to have a chance to win prizes in a raffle. The first two tickets for a prize will cost 100 Presents. Each ticket for that prize afterwords will double in cost each time."

For example, first 2 ticket will be 200 gold then 200 gold, 400, 800 on same prize 
But if you put 2 ticket on all 3  different prizes then it only cost you 600 gold

@Mr_Oob 4 tickets into bank level, you still have 400 gold left 
@Iherdcows 3 tickets into bank level, you still have 100 gold left
@Mr.Thaco-Olmon 5 tickets into bank level, you still have 200 gold left
@Mr.Kon which prize do you want to put one ticket into?
@KiD Fearless 5 tickets into expertise
@Dakka4 tickets into steam card, you still have 200 gold left

can use those other remain golds to get more tickets on other prizes if want. 

9 hours ago, HelloJoe said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1252671571 

Warcraft3 supp: 400 2 tickets

50 level banks= 400 1 ticket

Steam gift cad: 400 1 ticket

@HelloJoe
Do you want to put 400 gold into all 3 prizes? So you have 3 tickets for each prize
3 tickets into warcaft supporter and bank level and steam card (9 tickets total)