Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JahIsLove

JahIsLoved application [APPROVED]

name: Dana

steam id: STEAM_0:1:120066484

provide a link to your gameme profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/983756

favorite server: War3 server

about yourself: I love the war3 server very much and consider csgo a hobby pretty much.

do you use a microphone? no

have you previously been a member of a gaming community, if so which one? no

questions or comments: I am really very appreciative for all the help I have received thus far.

referrals (need at least one l2 or above): @Rock

link to introduction thread: 

I hope I did it right would really love to join sg.

Conf ref, ik he dont have enough posts but i think his hours should compensate for them 92 days 13:11:46 hours  @Lindsay reminded me we only need 15 now, way to make me feel stupid

REF 

kinda upset he didnt ask me to ref :( love this guy! And is always on either helping the new people or just having fun with old fags. 

Your application has been moved to pending status. You may now put on your sGr | tag to inform members that you are a Recruit.

In order to become a member of Syndicate Gamers, your application will need to meet at least 20 referrals from sG members who are L2 and above. Three of those must be from our Staff team.

First off I must ty all for the support I have received,  I am still really newb about posts and I hope to get better. I have put my sGr tags on.

I have a question though did I fill out the application correctly or did someone else do it for me?

once again thanks to the people who have tolerated my ignorance on this forum I hope to get admin for the war3 server some day. how do I find out how many referrals I have?

I'm surprised to hear about your age, based from what I could gather from your forum posts and CS:GO playtime, I would have assumed you were younger. I have to ask, are you really 35? If so, how did you come about gaming or have you been gaming since an early age?

Ref jah is amazing and always trys his best to populate the war 3 server and greets everyone that joins

He deserves SO

Referred. 

Considering you have 92 days on our server, you're practically already a member of this community! 

I have to ask though are you a girl or a guy? With the name Dana it could go either way haha KKona

LOVE IS FOR JAH

LOVE IS FOR JAH

LOVE IS FOR JAH