Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JahIsLove

Happy halloween

I am happy that we are having the Halloween event for the Warcraft sever. I would still like to join sg and am still a bit new at the forums.

shouts to toad for helping me a bit, and anyone who has helped me thus far. I am still a bit uninformed concerning the referrals that are needed to join so if 

anyone can help I would really be thankful for that.

I know I’m not a member or anything, but I was planning on making a recruitment post this week so I had to do some searching around. On your application you need one ref from any member level 2 or up. If you meet all requirements and have 1 ref, (Confirmed by sG member) then you should be a recruit and go through a 1 month long recruitment process. In that one month they will be watching you to see if you break any rules or do something rash which will lead to your recruitment post being terminated. In that one month you need 20 refs from level 2 members and up, 3 of these refs must be from staff. You need to ask each member and get a clear answer on whether or not they are willing to refer you. Hope I could be of assistance, (I’m new to this so feel free to correct me). 

@JahIsLove 

This will have every bit of detail explaining exactly what you need/ how to apply 

About those refs that you need write me down as one for you