Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fishy Taco

"Go To" Games (what´s yours?)

Hey guys, I have been getting pretty tired of LoL (not here to complain about the game), but it has always been the game that I play the most and I always went back to for the last 5 years. I´ve played around 4k matches on it but I think I wanna find a new one. What´s your "Go-to" game? I wanna check some out and if you could enlist why its the game you´re comfortable playing for years that would help to. I'm looking for:

Replayability 

Progression

Room for improvement and skill development (Competitive ladder or Unlimited Progression)

Community 

Developer care (updates or expansions)

(if it runs on a low-end PC would also be a big + but not necessary)

Does anything come to mind?  

:vapenation

I really enjoy CS:GO. 

Replayability: Totes. Online matches always fun, plus lot's of modded servers like found on www.joinsg.net

Progression: Yeah, I mean the more you play the better you get. PLUS some modded servers, like you can find at www.joinsg.net, have credit systems where the more you play you get credits which can be spent to buy cool hings in the in-game shop!

Room for improvement and skill development (Competitive ladder or Unlimited Progression): Guess I kind of answered this but yes, CSGO has a skill devlopement that's pretty good. You can even try to be ranked in skilled matches. I would suggest trying to play with some good friends to get better. I normally find some cool people over at www.joinsg.net

Community: Tons. So many it's hard for me to name them all--so I wont. Except for www.joinsg.net

Developer care (updates or expansions): Always updating the game. Even though it's a bit old they just released a new version for a classic map. Plus communicates have "mappers" who actually build new maps to use in game. I know of a few that are really good, like Thorgot, over at www.joinsg.net!

(if it runs on a low-end PC would also be a big + but not necessary): Hell yeah it goes. Also, www.joinsg.net

Just now, Bulldog said:

Developer care (updates or expansions): Always updating the game. Even though it's a bit old they just released a new version for a classic map. Plus communicates have "mappers" who actually build new maps to use in game. I know of a few that are really good, like Thorgot, over at www.joinsg.net!

I respect thorgot, xmen and jfk, they made good maps for jb by the time. I wish we could have more ze mappers on this community, because the only ones are trucka and I.

On other note, mobile games can be addicting, there's situations where you dedicate a lot of time to it, and you finally make the choice to spent money on them.

Replayability: Totes. Online matches always fun, plus lot's of modded servers like found on www.joinsg.net! 

I have 1k+ hours on CS:GO, but it´s been 80% community servers and 20% fucking around in comp or dm. I´ve always liked cs:go esports and maybe it´s time I give competitive a serious try. I´ve always wanted to form a 5 man team to apply strats,roles,etc. But all my friends are way out of my skill group in the game FeelsBadMan

I guess I gotta git gud. 

thx you´ve inspired me to stop being a dirty silver scrub Bulldog FeelsGoodMan

Just now, Lv. 100 Crobat said:

I respect thorgot, xmen and jfk, they made good maps for jb by the time. I wish we could have more ze mappers on this community, because the only ones are trucka and I.

On other note, mobile games can be addicting, there's situations where you dedicate a lot of time to it, and you finally make the choice to spent money on them.

What games? (I play CoC regularly but Its not a game I can take too seriously). 

My go to game lately has been dead by daylight, Its very different from other multiplayer games and has decent replayability because the maps are partially random generated and its fun to unlock new skills for both survivor and killer. Matches take like 20 minutes so its a good game to jump in for a quick match or many. Also doesn't take much to run

Rainbow six, Pubg (Hard to run with a low end PC though), warframe, fortnite, payday, GTA, etc. I think you’ll like Destiny 2 out of the games I listed the most. Although it’s a shell of a game that destiny 1 was, its still pretty fun and it’s way easier for casuals than D1 was. Good luck!

16 hours ago, tazmanianxdude said:

•csgo

•gta5

• golf with friends (if you have friends that enjoy messing around and talking shit) 

Friends? Rip FeelsBadManFeelsBadMan            :kms: