Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sushi

TTT_Outset_Island

Map Name: TTT_Outset_Island

Server: GMod TTT Custom Resurgence

Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761923626         (not on GameBanana)

Reason for Adding: Since the server is running one Zelda map already (lttp_kakariko), I gots to thinking - why not another? I have used the map in Sandbox, and it's pretty neat. 50MB filesize, so it'll need to be added to Jeff's Workshop Collection if accepted, but it's beautiful. I noticed some other TTT servers have the map in their collections, so at least it's possible to run. It's definitely a big map, but it's leveled, not sprawling. I haven't actually played a TTT game on the map, so I dunno about T traps, but weapon spawns would definitely need to be added. Cave-forest-room at the top could be repurposed into a T room, perhaps? (I don't know how much work that would be... just use the entrance as a portal to behind a false section of forest that can be opened temporarily for sniping, like that one old Minecraft map's T room?)

Does anyone think it would assist the process if I were to edit the map in any way and reupload it?

It'd really tickle me to play this map on sG, and I'm eager to see it move forward.