Sign in to follow this  
Avenger

Custom TTT Feedback

Just now, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

awp scoped in sensitivity is horrible. its hard to control

Yeah I noticed it seems to be that way with all snipers minus the scout I think.  @ZachPL can hopefully fix it.

Snipers in general do not hit where the crosshair is located. I dont know whats causing this, but i can be aiming at a still head and miss with a clear shot.

That's just the gmod reg, I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary though.

Edited by Avenger

awp scoped in sensitivity is horrible. its hard to control

Snipers in general do not hit where the crosshair is located. I dont know whats causing this, but i can be aiming at a still head and miss with a clear shot. Something doesn't seem right 

I think i can fix the sensivitity of the awp and silienced sniper, if you try the regular sniper it should be better. They updated the scope code since the servers ere last up so I just have to copy over some code hopefully.

Just now, ZachPL said:

I think i can fix the sensivitity of the awp and silienced sniper, if you try the regular sniper it should be better. They updated the scope code since the servers ere last up so I just have to copy over some code hopefully.

Yeah, the normal sniper seems to be just fine. Also, Newton Launcher does not have enough power to send people flying. It's more like a little bump than anything. Even at full charge

Yeah, the normal sniper seems to be just fine. Also, Newton Launcher does not have enough power to send people flying. It's more like a little bump than anything. Even at full charge

Yeah those are default settings, it can be changed easily.

EDIT: do we want to make the knife 1 hit kill?

Edited by ZachPL

Just now, ZachPL said:

Yeah those are default settings, it can be changed easily.

EDIT: do we want to make the knife 1 hit kill?

Yes. Also also, the new weapons pack? There are a few guns that don't spawn in naturally in maps, or their respective ammo drops do not spawn either. 

also, also, also, lots of the new T/D weapons are missing icons or textures. It's booty cheeks, looking at the shuriken with purple and black checkerboard patterns

Edited by Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

For the m9k weapon packs we're going to prevent the majority of them from spawning and restrict maybe a few to only traitors and detectives. I can make a list of what should spawn and what shouldn't if needed @ZachPL because I have no idea how to restrict weapons from spawning.

For traitor weapons we need the original homerun bat and maybe rework the boomerang because it is pretty insane.

Also prevent traitors and detectives from having the items in their shop like the homerun bat and the blue bull powerup. I think only detectives should have the powerup since traitors have so much more.

I'll come up with more suggestions as I go.

1 hour ago, ZachPL said:

do we want to make the knife 1 hit kill?

Yes

Just now, Lindsay said:

Gonna pitch for @SpecialBrownies and definitely say we do add the ammo script if we haven't already. I don't know if he knows what it was called or where to find it, but more ammo wouldn't hurt.

Seemed like there was enough ammo IMO

Punch o meter does not recharge fast enough. You wait half the round for it to recharge fully and its pretty shit. Im not suggesting proptown levels of punch, but a faster, harder recharge would be nice 

If it seemed like it was recharging slow, you probably just had a high score which increases your punch o meater.  I think the default value is balanced, any higher and people will just nonstop propkill as spectators.

Punch o meter does not recharge fast enough. You wait half the round for it to recharge fully and its pretty shit. Im not suggesting proptown levels of punch, but a faster, harder recharge would be nice 

Complete over exaggeration. We already had one dude complaining about the props on Island_17 (even though its not against the rules). The meter was fine enough to be able to kill people with relative ease while not being overbearing. If we increase the meter rate, normal props on maps that normally won't be able to kill, will be able to kill.

Just now, Lindsay said:

Gonna pitch for @SpecialBrownies and definitely say we do add the ammo script if we haven't already. I don't know if he knows what it was called or where to find it, but more ammo wouldn't hurt.

It wasn't called anything, I'm pretty sure it was custom for our server, but yes. 100x Yes. @Avenger Re-arm could be toned down at least from what I saw if we add the ammo script, thus less entities on the server.

-End Round Music. Its not 100% needed ATM but we should look into recovering the songs that were made for our TTT server by blob and Tubbles. 

-I noticed some of the T/D weapons when first testing some out were missing textures on the buy menu. Out of the buy menu however the Lemon Grenade showed up as an ERROR and the Shuriken was missing textures (black and pink). I don't know if this was on my end or if it server related.

-Silenced Pistol = 1 Hit HS please like it used to be.

-A lot of the T/D weapons are also OP as fuck, might need some tone down.

WILL EDIT AS I COME UP WITH MORE

Edited by SpecialBrownies

Alright, here i go.

1. Probably is already requested, but we need the end round music/yt links plugin again.

2. Try to increase the detective shop items, it should be like it was before, which it was balanced.

3. Try to bring back the Shop interface we had before, i don't know if all our stuff is in the database.

A point shop would be nice, not sure how I feel about adding new player models for donators. But doing so would encourage more people to donate to the servers. Currently serious TTT pointshop has upgrades you can buy for the punch meter as well as increasing the crowbars attack speed. 

Just now, Cman said:

A point shop would be nice, not sure how I feel about adding new player models for donators. But doing so would encourage more people to donate to the servers. Currently serious TTT pointshop has upgrades you can buy for the punch meter as well as increasing the crowbars attack speed. 

Just my 2 cents, I really have no understanding on how running a ttt server goes, but adding gameplay enhancing shop items for real world money is something I'm staunchly against. Again, just my 2 cents.

3 hours ago, Swed said:

Just my 2 cents, I really have no understanding on how running a ttt server goes, but adding gameplay enhancing shop items for real world money is something I'm staunchly against. Again, just my 2 cents.

I was just talking about certain player models being available to only donators. Where as everyone has access to the point shop upgrades. You could even add custom jihad sounds in there etc. Also @Avenger @ZachPL the !servers and !donate commands do not work.

Just now, Cman said:

I was just talking about certain player models being available to only donators. Where as everyone has access to the point shop upgrades. You could even add custom jihad sounds in there etc. Also @Avenger @ZachPL the !servers and !donate commands do not work.

we had that before, im sure they will add it back

5 hours ago, Swed said:

As far as I know anything that could give an edge in the game would never be behind a paywall. Only things that could ever be included for donators, etc would be cosmetics that have no effect on the game mode whatsoever. The idea of special cosmetic skins for donators etc is more of a thank you for supporting the server and community. 

23 minutes ago, B-cock #1 said:

Too many different guns, can't really keep track of which ones I've had and which does what for fire rate/damage.

yep, it is so annoying to have a lot of guns, i currently preffer the vanilla ones and the extras we used to have: mp5, ak47 and the shotgun.

Edited by Lv. 100 Crobat

3 hours ago, Ordinarygamer96 said:

Ik some staff are aware but so far my only complaint is the ammo spawns. I never seem to be able to find assault rifle ammo 

I think only 1 gun from the M9K pack actually uses the same ammo as the Vanilla guns such as the glock and pistol. Most of the AR's and SMG's just use the SMG ammo.