Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dylan

Conor McGregor VS. Mayweather

Who's all watching? Also if ya got a site to stream from or VLC watch hmu.

fuck mayweather he's gonna get fucked

I'm gonna be watching it for sure.

Mayweather is a technically superior boxer obviously, but he's got a lot of pressure riding on this fight too.  He's an undefeated professional boxer and is one of the best defensive boxers alive today, him losing to someone who's never had a professional boxing match in his life would probably shatter his ego and harm his reputation (still gonna be rich either way lul)

I honestly don't see Connor winning unless he can land an early round KO, he's never had a real 12 round fight before so if it goes any longer than 5 rounds or so, we'll really start to see his those hard hits slow down.  I know Mayweather is 40 but his stamina is still insane.  No matter what happens, it's gonna be a good fight.

Gonna be needing a stream! Let me know if y'all got a good stream

I want Mcgregor to win but knowing how vegas works, we all know Mayweather will win if it goes to decision. The only way Mcgregor will win is if he gets a knockout. Still hoping for a entertaining fight instead of watching Mayweather run around in the ring and hugging people

Just putting it out there if you do find a stream, don't post it in this thread please. Share in PMs/private etc. 

GCrqDep.png

(Go McGregor even though he's gonna get stomped)

How this 'fight' is considered the biggest fight ever is beyond me. Are people actually expecting this to be competitive? Let's see: Maidana, Cotto, Pacquiao, Mosley, Ortiz, and Judah all hit harder than McGregor (yet people think McGregor can knock out Floyd); MMA fighters historically do NOT translate well in boxing (and vice-versa); Mayweather has seen every style, both as an amateur and a professional; and McGregor's stamina, along with his technique, is crap.

Floyd EASILY stops McGregor inside 9.

BTW, I should have some links to streams

That was league's better than the pacquiao fight. Conor getting away with the hammer fists so the fight can continue really helped out.