Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpartanSakaro

Dungeons and Dragons

Though i know many of you hate me, saying i am worse than k game and mitch combined, but i still think it would be fun, so if any of you want to play Dungeon and Dragons let me know i have a pretty solid game planned, also i have a Dungeons and Metal Gears game if anyone is interested in playing. I will accept both clan Members and non clan members into my games, any level of knowledge is acceptable when it comes to D&D or M&D. All i ask is that you be willing to set time aside to play ever week to play and have fun Games can be anywhere from 3 hours to 8 hours, depends on the players.

11 hours ago, SpartanSakaro said:

Though i know many of you hate me, saying i am worse than k game and mitch combined, but i still think it would be fun, so if any of you want to play Dungeon and Dragons let me know i have a pretty solid game planned, also i have a Dungeons and Metal Gears game if anyone is interested in playing. I will accept both clan Members and non clan members into my games, any level of knowledge is acceptable when it comes to D&D or M&D. All i ask is that you be willing to set time aside to play ever week to play and have fun Games can be anywhere from 3 hours to 8 hours, depends on the players.

What days are you trying to play. 

9 hours ago, Imperium said:

I believe ATG plays this with a group, you may be able to join them  @ATG_AGENT

i know but i was looking to DM, i might join his game though if not enough people are interested in a game.

Just now, Beerman said:

What days are you trying to play. 

I was thinking of running it either on thursday , friday or sunday but i am willing to make time on the day that best suits the group as a whole. 

1 hour ago, SpartanSakaro said:

i know but i was looking to DM, i might join his game though if not enough people are interested in a game.

I was thinking of running it either on thursday , friday or sunday but i am willing to make time on the day that best suits the group as a whole. 

Let me know if ends up falling on Monday Tuesday Wednesdays. 

6 hours ago, SpartanSakaro said:

will do boss.

I have been looking to play as a player for a long time now - DM'n is fun and all but i wanna play once and awhile ya know what i mean? Anyways id be down. Cant be sundays as thats when i DM, mabye friday?

16 minutes ago, ATG_AGENT said:

I have been looking to play as a player for a long time now - DM'n is fun and all but i wanna play once and awhile ya know what i mean? Anyways id be down. Cant be sundays as thats when i DM, mabye friday?

I understand how you feel, but i enjoy DM in'g a a lot more than i do playing normally, then i again i have yet to have a really fun dm for long.

5 hours ago, Reaper0470 said:

I would be down to play but timezones and work make a hell of a schedule issue. 

If you want, whenever or if ever we get a group big enough and have a time schedule i will let you know.

For the people who already posted here, @Blue @Reaper0470 @ATG_AGENT @Beerman and @Imperium (don't know if you are actually interested imperium but just in case), you guys want to start a joint pm to try to set up the time and see if we can get a schedule together that works for everyone?

For those who are interested and have no experience like blue, don't worry, since we will be starting at low levels it wont be as hard to get into the game, also i plan on having a one shot campaign first to see if you guys like the way i DM before starting the main campaign. Also i am quite a patient person so i honestly don't mind helping you learn as long as you actually try to learn how to play. If you are interested post here or PM if you are scared of being called a nerd and i will add you to the joint pm if that ends up happening.

Just now, SpartanSakaro said:

For the people who already posted here, @Blue @Reaper0470 @ATG_AGENT @Beerman and @Imperium (don't know if you are actually interested imperium but just in case), you guys want to start a joint pm to try to set up the time and see if we can get a schedule together that works for everyone?

For those who are interested and have no experience like blue, don't worry, since we will be starting at low levels it wont be as hard to get into the game, also i plan on having a one shot campaign first to see if you guys like the way i DM before starting the main campaign. Also i am quite a patient person so i honestly don't mind helping you learn as long as you actually try to learn how to play. If you are interested post here or PM if you are scared of being called a nerd and i will add you to the joint pm if that ends up happening.

Nah I don't play, thanks for the offer tho

The game i run is ATM on Sundays myself - as well as 5 others or so that play around would probably have scheduling conflicts. Personally Fridays/Sat would probably be the days we could get people together from what i gathered last time i get people.