Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rayne

For Honor - Free Weekend

To celebrate the release of the 3rd season on For Honor "Grudge & Glory" Ubisoft have made For Honor free to play until the 13th of August.

If anybody has any interest in this game but haven't gotten around to playing it yet, this would be a great idea to see if you enjoy it or not.

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/free-weekend/

I know there has been some issues with their game servers, however Ubisoft are currently working on dedicated servers to replace the current peer to peer servers we are currently experiencing issues with.

Just now, Sean said:

shit game LUL 

Is this considered a worth while post in a thread created for people who may be interested in playing?

For those of you who are on the fence... this is actually one of the best combat games I've ever played, not a simple one click attack / one click block. The dynamics, tactics and goading involved in the combat system are what makes this game so incredible.

Regardless... if you're interested in playing something that isn't an FPS, a game that is going to challenge you or have a love for medieval combat (GOT Fans) I sincerely suggest playing this game at least once.

2 hours ago, Sean said:

shit game LUL 

The game has problems, but so do a lot of games. I mean looking at Rainbow Six Siege it had the exact same issues. P2P on launch and for most of the first year, Server connection issues and balancing. But they had fixed a lot of the connection issues since launch and you hardly drop out of games.

For Honor is fun but it is also a game that makes you want to fist your monitor. Having friends play with you makes the experience a hell of a lot better.

I remember playing the beta and really liking the concept of the game. However the whole rock paper scissors combat kinda threw me off. This past June when I went back home to visit a buddy of mine staying at my house had this for ps4 and I played it a bit more and watched him play. I gotta say it looks a lot better then when it first released. Might give it another shot this weekend since it's going to be free. Thanks for this.

Looks like ubisoft is trying to regain their playerbase right before the huge update. Good luck. Gamers rarely forget.

Another Free Weekend is coming up which is going to last between the 9th and the 12th before the new season starts. Plus the game is going to be 60% off on uPlay, not sure on Steam however. And to top it off, if you play with new people for 5 matches, you get 5k in-game currency that you can use to unlock people or for cosmetic purposes.

game is still shit though