Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Credits & Trivia Day Jailbreak Event (Aug 11th)

Credits & Trivia Day

Jailbreak Event

(Friday August 11th 10AM - 4AM CDT)

Hey, everybody! Today I saw a thread made by Sean about a jailbreak night during Aug 11th. I got super hyped and decided to spice things up a bit.

During Friday August 11th 10AM - 4AM CDT we will be having an event.

Double credits!

First off, during this time you will get double the amount of credits for playing on the server!

Staff trivia!

The staff members will also be doing trivias for the players, the trivias will have different categories that gain different amount of credits.

Easy: 250 credits

Medium: 500 credits

Hard: 1000 credits

There will also be another category, the staff category that will give you 750 credits. Each staff member that wants will have ONE question about himself/herself, these questions might be abit tricky but not impossible to find the answer to. For example: How long has Hawk been on staff?

Most staff trivia wins:

The person with the most staff trivia wins during the event will get a 20 dollar steam card (Donated by sG)

If 2 or more people have the same amount of wins it will be decided on who answered the hardest questions

Easy: 1 point, Medium: 2 points, Staff: 3 points and Hard: 4 points.

Skins

Last but not least, the most exciting news in my opinion...

We will PERMANENTLY be adding the skins back to Jailbreak when the event starts!

So get your ass on jailbreak during August 11th 10AM - 4AM CDT to have an amazing time and farm them credits to get your favorite skin! Let's reach 40 players! See you there.

I'm up for it, happy that we're doing good trivia for once. Always fucking hated "hurr, what's 1+1? LOLOL XD".

Will each staff member have their own list of trivia questions and will the answers be confirmed by other staff?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just now, Dakka said:

I'm up for it, happy that we're doing good trivia for once. Always fucking hated "hurr, what's 1+1? LOLOL XD".

Will each staff member have their own list of trivia questions and will the answers be confirmed by other staff?

Staff share all questions and they will be confirmed. Even though all staff find/come up with questions.

10 hours ago, Hawk said:

Skins

Last but not least, the most exciting news in my opinion...

We will PERMANENTLY be adding the skins back to Jailbreak when the event starts!

About damn time.

thanks for coming everyone, it put a smile on my face to see so many old friends on. I think we maxed out at around 30 players and it was wonderful.