Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaymin

Death Note Live Action Netflix Show

So a little while ago I was seeing trailers for Netflix's interpretation of the anime that is widely known named Death Note.

In which Light Yagami finds a mysterious looking book one day, more of a journal, in which anytime he writes a person's name in the book, dies, though he can give them whatever death he wants to. There are actually a lot of laws that the death note has.

His goal is to stop ALL crime in the region at to matter the cost. Killing anyone who stands in his way.

L as we know him, is a top detective in Light's region, about the same age as him too. He is figuring out who the "Kira" killer is which just so happens to be Light, who took on this name as a sign of vigilance where someone would die during his early times with the book.

L suspects Light kg being Kira, and Kira knows L is onto him, so it becomes a huge cat and mouse came once L is unafraid to tell Kira that he is L, totally mindfuckin him.

A very good anime I would recommend.

Onto the subject at hand. Netflix is hosting a live action version of Death Note and just from the trailers even though they got some minor stuff wrong. Looks very nice in terms of GFX and cannot wait to see how the other shinigamis look.

From what I have seen, they got most of the scenes really accurate to the anime, and they even added some new scenes that look epic from my view point.

I just really, really hope they don't fuck up their personalities majorly, I have seen some minor things with L that are wrong and with Kira.

What are your guys thought on this? Are you going to watch or stick to the anime?

Just now, Shaymin said:

So a little while ago I was seeing trailers for Netflix's interpretation of the anime that is widely known named Death Note.

In which Light Yagami finds a mysterious looking book one day, more of a journal, in which anytime he writes a person's name in the book, dies, though he can give them whatever death he wants to. There are actually a lot of laws that the death note has.

His goal is to stop ALL crime in the region at to matter the cost. Killing anyone who stands in his way.

L as we know him, is a top detective in Light's region, about the same age as him too. He is figuring out who the "Kira" killer is which just so happens to be Light, who took on this name as a sign of vigilance where someone would die during his early times with the book.

L suspects Light kg being Kira, and Kira knows L is onto him, so it becomes a huge cat and mouse came once L is unafraid to tell Kira that he is L, totally mindfuckin him.

A very good anime I would recommend.

Onto the subject at hand. Netflix is hosting a live action version of Death Note and just from the trailers even though they got some minor stuff wrong. Looks very nice in terms of GFX and cannot wait to see how the other shinigamis look.

From what I have seen, they got most of the scenes really accurate to the anime, and they even added some new scenes that look epic from my view point.

I just really, really hope they don't fuck up their personalities majorly, I have seen some minor things with L that are wrong and with Kira.

What are your guys thought on this? Are you going to watch or stick to the anime?

It's a movie not a show you dib.

Just now, Ordinarygamer96 said:

ve only watched a few episodes of the anime

still gonna watch and hope it’s not trash tho 

Just now, SpartanSakaro said:

It's a movie not a show you dib.

Is it really? I swore it was a show. 

WHY THE FUCK IS IT A MOVIE OH GOD 

They are gonna get the whole story fucked up, please for god don't fuck up the plot!

Just now, MistaChang said:

Oh god this is going to be another Riverdale.

I thought Riverdale was actually like decently good?

1 hour ago, MistaChang said:

Oh god this is going to be another Riverdale.

Hey Riverdale was not that bad, I liked it 

I just hope it's as good as the Avatar The last airbender movies!

That was sarcasm for those that couldn't tell.

Just now, Taboo said:

ryuk-cosplay-11.jpg

RYUK HAS SEEN SOME SHIT

...and why tf is Light on a scooter?

I have MANY questions.