Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Imperium

TS3 Question

Not sure where I can find TS3 rules, but I only really need one question answered,. Does joining someones channel who doesn't want you there, for some reason, justify being kicked/banned from the server (when you've done nothing wrong)?

probably should have put this in the help thread....or TMS :D

doesn't really matter you are being vague af. whos channel did you join, what did you do/say, who is involved, ect.

Just now, Dr Pepper said:

probably should have put this in the help thread....or TMS

oh yeah, smart

Just now, Dr Pepper said:

doesn't really matter you are being vague af. whos channel did you join, what did you do/say, who is involved, ect.

I joined tote's channel because I had some friends in there that I wanted to talk to, and just to hear people talk as I was feeling a bit lonely. Once I joined "she said why are you here", and I said I was just chilling. Later she moved herself and everyone else to another channel and when I joined that I was kicked. She warned me that I was going to be banned, but I didn't understand what I did wrong, and then I was kicked

46 minutes ago, Imperium said:

oh yeah, smart

I joined tote's channel because I had some friends in there that I wanted to talk to, and just to hear people talk as I was feeling a bit lonely. Once I joined "she said why are you here", and I said I was just chilling. Later she moved herself and everyone else to another channel and when I joined that I was kicked. She warned me that I was going to be banned, but I didn't understand what I did wrong, and then I was kicked

that´s @TotesMagoats for you. BEST RO we have haHAA

How I've personally handled it, is if people have asked you to leave, you should. People have often come to me asking me to move someone out of a channel who isn't wanted. I've always ended up locking their channel as I'm not always there to move someone out. But normally if you're asked to leave you probably should.

In this specific case I was there for. She said she was moving channels, and then she preceded to moved channels, and moved those who asked to be moved. You then also followed.  You were asked to leave but didn't. I will say that most times you've been in a channel with me, you've trolled and tried to piss people off. you've doing this numerous times in the past, so you were asked to leave before anything could start. You weren't asked to leave the teamspeak, just the channel. You were then kicked. 

If it were the servers, the argument would be different. I cant stop you from playing on a server. But with teamspeak, and how many channels we have, I feel that we can be more private. I also want to make clear that if you needed one of us for our staff powers, you had a chance to say so. I want to make clear you weren't being denied help if you needed any, and those grounds were covered.

Now to answer your question. I can see someone getting kicked for it. if someone ignored a warning, the next step would be a kick. if an Issue continued, a ban would happen. sG guidelines is normally Warn, Kick, Ban. I feel this is the best route to follow in this case.

Just now, Iherdcows said:

How I've personally handled it, is if people have asked you to leave, you should. People have often come to me asking me to move someone out of a channel who isn't wanted. I've always ended up locking their channel as I'm not always there to move someone out. But normally if you're asked to leave you probably should.

In this specific case I was there for. She said she was moving channels, and then she preceded to moved channels, and moved those who asked to be moved. You then also followed.  You were asked to leave but didn't. I will say that most times you've been in a channel with me, you've trolled and tried to piss people off. you've doing this numerous times in the past, so you were asked to leave before anything could start. You weren't asked to leave the teamspeak, just the channel. You were then kicked. 

If it were the servers, the argument would be different. I cant stop you from playing on a server. But with teamspeak, and how many channels we have, I feel that we can be more private. I also want to make clear that if you needed one of us for our staff powers, you had a chance to say so. I want to make clear you weren't being denied help if you needed any, and those grounds were covered.

Now to answer your question. I can see someone getting kicked for it. if someone ignored a warning, the next step would be a kick. if an Issue continued, a ban would happen. sG guidelines is normally Warn, Kick, Ban. I feel this is the best route to follow in this case.

I see what you mean with other situations but this time I literally did nothing but join the channel after everyone was moved. I understand if someone was talking about something personal, I would either leave the channel or mute the TS3 sound. But in this situation I probably said less than 10 words throughout the ordeal and people were only talking about warcraft

I guess I got my question answered : if someone doesn't want you near them leave or be kicked. thx

You literally join our channel to troll and be toxic. We used to enjoy you playing with us, until you turned "too edgy". 

Last night, I literally said, "I am leaving this channel because I don't want to be around imperium." I left and people followed or messaged me to move them. You proceeded to follow. I asked you to leave politely as at this time, you were just trying to troll. You didn't want to listen, so you got kicked. 

Maybe next time, ask your "friends" to come back to your channel. :)

All I ask is, for you to stop being a toxic troll. Kthx.

2 hours ago, TotesMagoats said:

Oh, and don't forget. 

You like to sit in our channel and ghost :)

So, can you really blame us for not wanting you around. Hmm.

Yeah let me sit in a channel and "ghost" to everyone else about the other people in the channel, while I'm in the channel.  I dunno what you mean by "troll", as I stated before I said less than 10 words. 

Also like what Cman said, why can't you just mute me so that I can't "troll" you, while still being able to talk to my friends 

I would like to see the rules for teamspeak. 

I joined a channel and someone got super pissed because I asked him why he didn't want to play RPG Surf when he was on the other day, he exclaimed that since the spawning wasn't fixed (it isn't broken) he was going no where near the server in an extremely angry tone. I asked him why he was so mad, he started screaming, "GET OUT CHANG, GET OUT OF MY CHANNEL!!!!!!!", which was absurd. He could have muted me, and such, however he decided screaming was the best route to take and bellow out, "GET OUT OF MY CHANNEL!!!!!". I have no clue why he got so upset besides the group mentality Totes' group of friends have towards certain players like myself and other people within the sG community; which is becoming harassment. However he got super upset to the point where he sounded like he was going to cry and staff intervened; however, I maintained a very calm tone, as he was going off. I joined back 20 minutes later. Did not say a single word. I was then moved. I wasn't trolling the first time, nor the second time, however Cows thought it was trolling. Later, when that particular person wasn't in the teamspeak channel, I joined back, told a god awful joke, and got kicked; it was lulzy and I wasn't even upset. I have brought this issue up with Totes harassing me in the past with Cows, and nothing has seemed to change, however Totes is now harassing players besides myself it appears which shouldn't be happening as she hold the title of a staff member within the sG community.

There are no team speak rules I have heard of, and would be glad to read some.

Cliques are retarded

Regardless,

If you feel you are being abused in TS, download OBS at this link: https://obsproject.com/ set it up and record beforehand, (make sure you set it up to record TS and your own mic as well (make sure you don't have any ambient retards in the room you're in because no push-to-talk)) then make a thread in the CD.

sG's general guidelines apply to all servers. TS server falls under all servers...

What ever happened to Klark's bro?