Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just reX

just reX's Application [APPROVED]

Name:Reece

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110144163

Gameme: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/1010388

Bans: https://sb.joinsg.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=110144163&advType=steam

Microphone: yes

Previous Member of a clan?: no

Questions/Comments:

About me: I Like videogames and like this community

CSGO Hours: 732

Refs: @cookie eater, @ThatOllieWhoDies, @Chowder, @TrinityCrush, @Rufus, @Sponsored, @fps_trucka, @Jeff The Flying Shark @York @Sean @Lindsay

confirming ref

Rex used to be a bit of an annoying squeaker at a point, but has definitely mellowed out a lot. He is a pretty active players on our servers and is a advocate for our rust server. I see no reason why he can't join sG and become a community member.

I see Rex as a misunderstood 14 year old kid. He reminds me of myself when I was 14, under a different alias in this community... not liked by many due to being annoying, but trying to make some friends. 

That being said, Rex has become a very good dude recently. I've seen endless improvement, and I'm always having fun playing games with him. I hope to continue to see positive vibes coming from Rex.

I shall confirm the referall.

I'll ref.

He is a good kid and really has changed since he first came around on the servers and forums. He's gotten a lot more chill and has been extremely fun to play with on the servers as of late. Doesn't cause issues at this point.

Reffing him.

Has been a good while since I've consistently played games with him but he seems to have mellowed out a lot based off the games we've played recently. But he was never an inherently bad kid, and can be fun to play with. Less cancerous than current clan members.

Definitely conf

This dude has been one of the first people I ever met in this community and we have been friends and have been playing games together ever since. He has toned down his toxic levels and became a little bit more mature than he used to be in the sG rust days of his life. We have gotten in some dumb fights over the years but we have always made up right after. Overall he is a really cool and awesome guy and I think he will fit right into our community as a member.

Confirmed my ref

Rex has been a nice guy on the servers, considering he is a sqeeker. I've always enjoyed joining him in TS3 and talking to him. He hasnt been toxic to me or my friends that I know of, and he has a crap ton of hours. 

10/10 Confirmed!

Rex is a squeeker but he contributes from time to time and in my opinion would make a good addition to the community. He helps populate various servers, and also is always on teamspeak talking to members. 

Welcome to the Syndicate Gamers  community Rex!