Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biig_E

Biig-E's Application [DENIED]

Name: Erick Garcia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97387744
Provide a link to your GameMe profile:
Microphone: Sometimes
Favorite Server: TTT Central
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community?: Yes, I've been part of a community called "Evidence gaming" and was admin there for a while, until the server shut down. They opened up again recently and I was gonna go back to it.. But this community seems so cool and I didn't want to leave it.
Questions or Comments:
About Yourself: I like to think I'm easy to have fun with, but I definitely don't like whenever games are unfair to others, which is why I want to apply. I like helping people out and having fun while I do so. Huge gaming and comic book nerd and going off to college soon. For more info just hit me up on steam or here on the forums. 

Referrals: @Avenger @October @krony@R1stopower @Mark from Facebook @Birthday Senpai  @Grayson Levi  @Tyrone  @Leeroy  @GossamerFox  @centran  @8-Bit Hero!  @8BitBlaze-Kun 

@Lindsay I meant to put him in here as a reference

Confirming my ref.

He's a good guy and has been playing on sG Gmod for a while now. He was a good paidmin when he had that and never abused it. Generally a good guy to talk to and play with.

15 minutes ago, Biig_E said:

Name: Erick Garcia
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97387744
Provide a link to your GameMe profile:
Microphone: Sometimes
Favorite Server: TTT Central
Have you previously been a member of a gaming community?: Yes, I've been part of a community called "Evidence gaming" and was admin there for a while, until the server shut down. They opened up again recently and I was gonna go back to it.. But this community seems so cool and I didn't want to leave it.
Questions or Comments:
About Yourself: I like to think I'm easy to have fun with, but I definitely don't like whenever games are unfair to others, which is why I want to apply. I like helping people out and having fun while I do so. Huge gaming and comic book nerd and going off to college soon. For more info just hit me up on steam or here on the forums. 

Referrals: @Avenger @October @krony@R1stopower @Mark from Facebook @Birthday Senpai  @Grayson Levi  @Tyrone  @Leeroy  @GossamerFox  @centran  @8-Bit Hero!  @8BitBlaze-Kun 

@Lindsay I meant to put him in here as a reference

I realize I tagged some people in here that I didn't notify before applying again, I was adding people that had agreed to ref me my FIRST time applying and I apologize to those and hope I still have your support and forgiveness. I also apologize for seeming irresponsible for not knowing some these people are not actual members.. I was under the impression that they were.

Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements it takes to apply for the community. You listed people who are no longer even in the clan, and others who can't ref you. 

You may reapply when you have the correct refs for your application.