Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trav

sG | Golf With Friends Tour - Ancient Cup (Sunday, July 9th - 2:00 P.M. CDT)

1 hour ago, Travesty said:

Are you folks busy on that Sunday or just not interested? Why haven't you signed up yet?

@Rufus @Junzou @Jodas @Eeiu @buster @Imperium @Jiffy  @Eek @Kit  @Bite @Fishy Taco @Rayne @Destin @Pike   @Poseidon @water.exe @DR3Y @iafunky @DerpyPwny @York @Sean

If you can't make it, all g but if you're thinking of playing just sign up so I can get an idea of how many heats I'm going to need

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980952203

I never pay attention to this part of the forum so I didn't know there was one :-) I'll join

14 hours ago, Travesty said:

Are you folks busy on that Sunday or just not interested? Why haven't you signed up yet?

@Rufus @Junzou @Jodas @Eeiu @buster @Imperium @Jiffy  @Eek @Kit  @Bite @Fishy Taco @Rayne @Destin @Pike   @Poseidon @water.exe @DR3Y @iafunky @DerpyPwny @York @Sean

If you can't make it, all g but if you're thinking of playing just sign up so I can get an idea of how many heats I'm going to need

Not interested. I'll participate in other tournaments though.

e5b8e347e7.png

Tomorrow at 1:45 P.M. CDT, can you please get on Teamspeak and inform your lobby leader to invite you into your respective heats.

@Reaper0470 will be in charge of Heat 2, if he's not there we can swap someone in to make it.

@Rootbeer @sweetrock @krony @Atari Breakout @ZachPL @Timeassassin103 @Swed @Booch @Sean @Grayson Levi @DR3Y @Poseidon @Rayne @Jodas @water.exe @iafunky @just reX @York

TO ANY OF YOU READING THIS, WHO HAVEN'T SIGNED UP YET AND WANT TO GOLF WITH US TOMORROW SINCE YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING ANYWAY: 

LET ME KNOW ASAP AND I'LL FIND A SPOT FOR YOU.

8 hours ago, Travesty said:

e5b8e347e7.png

Tomorrow at 1:45 P.M. CDT, can you please get on Teamspeak and inform your lobby leader to invite you into your respective heats.

@Reaper0470 will be in charge of Heat 2, if he's not there we can swap someone in to make it.

@Rootbeer @sweetrock @krony @Atari Breakout @ZachPL @Timeassassin103 @Swed @Booch @Sean @Grayson Levi @DR3Y @Poseidon @Rayne @Jodas @water.exe @iafunky @just reX @York

TO ANY OF YOU READING THIS, WHO HAVEN'T SIGNED UP YET AND WANT TO GOLF WITH US TOMORROW SINCE YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING ANYWAY: 

LET ME KNOW ASAP AND I'LL FIND A SPOT FOR YOU.

I got ya covered. No work tomorrow.

01x4pYr.jpg

4PqrKsN.jpg

9bVopZK.jpg

SCORES

Rayne - 215

Water.exe - 218

Travesty - 230

Rootbeer - 244

Swed - 255

ZachPL - 257

Sean - 261